Gifts! :D

This morning I got a gift from the devs, of course they are my lost items! However since it’s already here why waste code?

Can you polish it into a gift system? I’d love to be able to mail my friends some gifts instead of waiting for them to get online. Timezones and life is rough ad when the game expands being able to gift someone something might be useful! :smiley:

Just a thought, I think it would be wonderful :slight_smile:

27 Likes

Love this idea!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I love this idea as well ingame mail system would be so OP!

2 Likes

The system is a little rough around the edges at the moment (we just wanted to get the items back quickly). But I did try to design it in a way so that it could be extended for users at some point. Unfortunately, with all these things it’s always the GUI that takes all the time (hence why it is just a button at the moment).

Also, a gifting system could maybe used to troll people (just gift them sticks constantly :stuck_out_tongue: ). We could probably only allow friends to gift items to you to start with.

22 Likes

TY very much for the items I got back you dev’s are the best and I love this game :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You say this like friends wouldn’t be the first to gift you 100 sticks separately :stuck_out_tongue:

As an aside, making the ‘gift box’ craftable would probably solve gift-spam.

7 Likes

A postage charge typically resolves that

11 Likes

Oh that is a great idea, that would be really nice for them to add

2 Likes

Well it was wonderful ^^ I was very happy, thank you kindly for my items back! :smiley:

2 Likes

UI …The bane of every developer. :stuck_out_tongue:

I do like the idea of a gift system though!

1 Like

Gift box craftable item sounds like a good idea. Make it affordable but not dirt cheap.
I am guessing a block mail button to stop a user spamming someone might eventually be needed however, no matter what safeguards are in place.

Should this be diverted to a mail box crafted item? Or could it, as a preference if someone wanted it sent there.

1 Like

Give it a preview and a delete option

1 Like

I’d happily accept sticks as gifts :grin::grin:.

1 Like

NECROREVIVOJUICE

This is something I was going to suggest, but since it’s already a suggestion, I will just add my vote! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You could add in a postage fee so we have a coin sink…

Lol gifting sticks