Girl Power Mega Marathon Hunt!

Sounds fun! I’ll be there to help rep Death.

2 Likes

so the hunt is at 2021-08-21T22:30:00Z ???

2 Likes

Saturday the 21st starting from our normal time of our daily 6:30pm EST hunt @RatofTime

1 Like

if you hover over the time it shows the EST time zone. :slight_smile: i tried to add more zones but its hard (to work with) being the first time using the time function its so odd.

2 Likes

what timezone are you in @RatofTime ?

1 Like

i line up with pacific so its at 3:30pm for me, come november and ill switch to MST. sigh the back and forth each year.

2 Likes

Start is 2021-08-20T22:30:00Z

So everyone can See IT in His Timezone know.

@Foxx449 please Insert this into your First Post

Will this work on mobile? I honestly don’t know how to do anything on here :rofl:

It says the wrong day for me turrican

Hunt Leader Meet and Greet?! :heart_eyes::smirk::yum:

2 Likes

thats because he didn’t add an eastern time zone into the time thingy. :s adding each time zone it will auto show the one for someones ip. but if their timezone isn’t in the time thingy it can’t show their time zone for the time. the one i posted earlier includes new york as the eastern timezone. you might be able to ‘long press’ with your finger for it to bring up the other time zones in the time thingy. on mobile.

2 Likes

Well I’ll definitely be there for as long as I can.
Always down for the GTG marathon hunts.
:raised_hands::raised_hands::ok_hand::heart:

3 Likes

Wait. What time is it again?
Jkjk

1 Like

@Foxx449

Yes did it with mobile

3 Likes

ooo yay! something mobile can do always a good day when mobile can do something a pc can do with this forum.

2 Likes

I shall certainly join where timezones permit, what an excellent cohort of girl bosses xx

6 Likes

You going to lead??.. Hehe

4 Likes

Oooooooo I would love to go on an Ellyhunt sounds even more spectacular than a Foxxhunt :sparkling_heart: :blush: but no pressure just seeing ur beautiful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: face will make my day

3 Likes

Okay everyone I’ve edited the timezones thingy like 5 times BUT I FINALLY THINK I GOT IT RIGHT!!!

FINGERS CROSSED
:crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Wouldnt it be called an Ellyphunt?

3 Likes