Girl Power Mega Marathon Hunt!

O.M.G. I love you!!! THATS exactly what it should be called!!!

3 Likes

Hahahaha
sktpcn45pjk61

4 Likes

You know firsthand how great the Ellyphunts are, having been a participant on the only ever Elly-led hunt to date :joy:

5 Likes

Sounds like this needs to happen again!!! @ellyphant

4 Likes

Oh so you use iron hammers to hunt? This should be fun

2 Likes

I COULD IF I WANTED TO :unamused:

4 Likes

The Ellyhunts on Houchus are the Best Ones

1 Like

I would definitely Follow @LeFleurr on a hunt! I nominate you lefleur!!!

2 Likes

Yasss what he said!! come hunt with us!!!

1 Like

Iā€™m working super hard to get lots of prizes together for this I am so excited :laughing: :blush::fox_face::heart::heart: I canā€™t wait!!! Itā€™s gonna be awesomeeeee

8 Likes

You ll have enough of good prizes i think can t wait to be on a Marathon again :joy::joy::joy:

MARATHON HYPE :muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:

1 Like

Weā€™re always MST. At least, I assume youā€™re in the same region as me.

Itā€™s just these other peeps like to go to MDT for a few months.

I hope I have enough good strong bows for this. And if company comes over, they will just have to watch me hunt is all I can say lol

2 Likes

Why oh why do I have to adult on this day :crying_cat_face:

I will try hard to get an hour or 2 in

Girl power

Z :rabbit:

2 Likes

oh well it helps me (assuming we are talking about the same region) for time if i just align my time identity to pacific or mountain when lined up so i can translate time across zones. It sucks my area doesnā€™t flow with daylight savings time otherwise nothing would change in time zone ā€˜differenceā€™ but alas, we are dealt the hand we are and we must make of it what we can that helps us not go stir crazy.

There is no bot that puts an account back? It would be the perfect tool for this type of event. I am looking forward to the marathon, I can never stay many hours for my private life, but since the best of the game is the community, the marathons are the best, reunions, fun, adrenaline and prizes

3 Likes

frantically running around like a :chicken:
Iā€™m so excited :grin: todayā€™s the day !!!
Let the festivities commence!!

3 Likes

Good Luck on your Marathon today!
Enjoy the time and have lots of fun =)

5 Likes

@Foxx449 aka me lol and @DeViLiShBeCkS will be streaming if anyone wants to tune in from home or work and listening to the hilarity!

We will be in discord Voice chat via the GTG Global discord
Feel free to drop bye and say EYYY DERR GIRLIES :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks Capt, Iā€™m really excited I hope it goes well :blush:

3 Likes