Girl Power Mega Marathon Hunt!

Taking a short sleep now of 3,5 hours to be fit for it :muscle::muscle::muscle:

Thx @CaptAmerica1611 this will be Sure a Lot of fun Same AS your Last Marathon was :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

FYI: Meeting at GTG Underworld (TNT Megahub -> GTG Global -> Underworld)

2 Likes

Thanks darlin!

2 Likes

1 hour and 20 minutes til we get to hunting yee yeeee

3 Likes

30 minutes!!! Incoherent noises

1 Like

Is @james hunting toooooo

1 Like

@Leahlemoncakes if you would like to join us in chat everyone on the hunt is here we would :heart: to have you

we have :cookie: s boop

2 Likes

Have fun everyone :slight_smile: I’d join, but I was helping someone & now the world is full. Sovereigns have a hard player limit :frowning:

4 Likes

D: 10 meteors

3 Likes

Two hunts down and got 700 Oort so far!! 7 hunts to go

1 Like

Got room for more ppl now @majorvex bout to do two hunts at once cuz @noniethepup and @DeViLiShBeCkS are the BEST

1 Like

6 Likes

8 Likes

Some random shots from the hunt. How dare anyone say this game is in any way dead…

11 Likes

I could kick my own butt, I was soooo sleepy and took off right when Bunny was taking over as hunt leader. I had an absolute blast with all you guys and gals for around 13 hours straight of hunting. (From 6:30Pm to around 8:00Am for me). I did end up with a total of 1934 rough Oort though. I’ll post the couple of screenshots that I took once I can get back on my PS4 and transfer them to my phone to be able to post here.

Thanks to these amazing lady’s for bringing such a huge crowd of us together. You all Rock!!! So pleased to also see that many people all at once for a change, it was absolutely wonderful. Also thank you to everyone for all the prizes that were donated

11 Likes

Thanks for the awesome night of hunts and laughs. 10 out of 10. Would definitely recommend. :ok_hand::ok_hand::raised_hands::heart::beers:

6 Likes

The quiet before the storm :laughing:

The last hunt of the marathon has started

6 Likes

The marathon was so much fun! It lived up to the hype for sure :laughing:

5 Likes

Thank You to EVERYONE that came out in support of our Marathon Hunt. It was a LOOOONG day but we got through all 9 hunts with an EPIC amount of creature drops and just shy of 4 SS’s of Oort!!

The boundless community is full of AMAZING people and it was alot of FUN with alot of LAUGHS had by those that joined us in discord!! Special thanks to @noniethepup @Foxx449, Sam, @EmBee, Bunny & MRM for taking time out of their day to lead a hunt (or two) … :heart:

9 Likes

Yes that was an awesome Marathon :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

Will Post some Pics from Playstation later i did too.

I am hopening for next one in the future

IT was an Oort Festival :grin::grin::grin::grin: 3560 oort

CRAZY !!!

Thx to all WHO Made this possible and to all WHO where Part of that Event

Its been an amazing time 19 hours of Chat fun and hunt :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

8 Likes