Giveaway for one new player on berlyn

I am in desperate need of plots. I was just going to d spawn it but thought hay why not give it away to a new player who needs a home base. It has all machines except the mixer and a few things on the shelves. let me know on this thread if you are interested.

8 Likes

I currently live on Berlyn. I would be glad to take this structure :smile:

1 Like

Consider it yours :grinning: I hope you enjoy it as much as I have! I am sad to see it go.

1 Like

Could you PM me the coordinates? I don’t really know how to get to it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

ok so I am a big jerk face for offering a 25 plot house to a new player. dwarvenname is luckily super cool and is passing on the house so for the next few days the offer is still open. … . … to someone with 25 or more plots.

I’ll take it for a US West base of operations, if nobody else needs/wants it. Not sure if I qualify as new or not though, so I’ll leave that up to you.

We can leave the offer up for a bit first to see, if you’d like. Possibly someone needs it more than I do.

I’d also happily plot it on an alt, and hold on to it until somebody new-er pipes up, then redeed it, if that would help your plot shortage right now.

:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I’m afraid you’re about a year too late

6 Likes

bwahah, for some reason this came up as a new thread for me, odd. Ah well. :smile:

3 Likes

better late then never :smile:

2 Likes