Giving Away My Treehouse

The title says it all. I just unbeaconed my baby on Solum and am giving it away for free. The experience was great but I need the plots for my new project in Elop Portas. I’d love to see it go to someone that wants to preserve it, but if you want to use it for materials, that’s up to you. Beautiful spot on a lake. Enjoy! I’ll come see her from time to time :slight_smile: AVAILABLE NOW. Coordinates are 1252,64,-770
-Dan

10 Likes

For anyone wanting to go and check it out, you can take a portal inside the yellow pyramid at Pixel Gate and have a very quick free trip.

7 Likes

:crying_cat_face: …history fades to the past to make way for new beginnings…good luck and happy travels DBT!

2 Likes

anyone know if this has been claimed yet?
would gladly call this masterpiece home

1 Like

@Dzchan94 Only one portal in pyramid leading to vulpto, there’s another one but looks like it ran out of fuel

Oh, that’s a shame

Made it here by walking, successfully claimed! Looks like all the glass is gone, other than that looks to be in perfect shape. I’ll make sure to preserve your hard work :grinning: happy to take it off your hands!

7 Likes

I will check the portal in there when I get home from work today. I thought I had enough fuel in it for a couple of more days but must have lost track of number of days.

1 Like

There’s one portal there leading to a community on vulpto, the other portal is on the inside. Haven’t used either one but they’re there

So glad you got it! I’ll come by and visit some time. Enjoy!

2 Likes