Giving away the Raxxian Sanctuary

Did I start playing Boundless at the start of some great decline ;-; man my luck must suck :rofl:

3 Likes

Hey, to me you’re a bright spot, at the very least!

But yeah, I can see where you’re coming from here.
The radio silence isn’t exactly confidence-boosting. øwø;;

4 Likes

I supposedly did but for me my plan is just that the more players leave the more I am a god

5 Likes

Honestly that’s a fantastic way to look at it. lmao

2 Likes

I love raxxa, but this is the biggest issue i have with it.

4 Likes

I was going to write a short paragraph saying something along the lines of “I wish I could have had a set number of free portals to be able to get from my workshop to my nearby project on the other side of the city or to my public farm where I was getting all my grass/sand/dirt without having to fuel oortshards all the time” but it turned into a suggestion, so I opened this one instead :

I’m really incorrigible, even on the verge of leaving the game, I can’t stop myself from writting crazy ideas like that, and making stuff on Photoshop to complement them… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

ooohhh, the day has come, we will miss you, a big hug dear friend xd

2 Likes

Honestly, Karakavra, I have never been able to tell if you were always calling me “dear friend” sarcastically or not.
futurama_PNG

3 Likes

anytime bro, just know that i will maintain it for you and make sure its staying as it is, yet gets the attention it deserves im pretty sure im able to make something out of it! i dont care who is going to take over as long as its staying intact.

same here! maybe we could combo it ^^

ill gladly join :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well even if someone wanted to just have the plots for it I would gladly fuel with greater beacon fuel and maybe turn it into the idea I had for new players

1 Like

That sounds awesome! :smiley:
Well, I’ll talk with Malentir and we’ll make the final decision soon, but I think HOST is the right candidate.

As for a combo on Hytale, I don’t know how that will work yet. We have an OVH virtual server we currently use for Valheim (vps2020-comfort-4-8-160), and we’ll put the Valheim stuff in backup offline when Hytale comes out. Either way, I think Hytale will have some way to open a portal from one server to another. I doubt Hytale will have the same beacon-fuel / portal fuel Boundless has, so it could all be quite nice.

If HOST is in charge of the place, maybe you could help too. At this point, I don’t know what will happen. I’ll talk with Malentir soon, we’ll see how things change, maybe we’ll stay a bit longer and come back from time to time, after the ownership transfer, if HOST doesn’t mind. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

let me PM you so it doesnt go off topic as much (or discord) after i had lunch

1 Like

I think this is great act.
And plot count alone limits the candidates.

i did see this one Coming as i didnt see gobli being rly Active on forums either…

Anyways. I always Loved what @Goblinounours and @Malentir did. It was one of the few big builds that actually made any sense.

Good luck For the future.

2 Likes

I think host would be the best choice definitely not biased

I am very biased

If you stay you can build something in Cookie Kingdom (O.O)

That and the fact that I must’ve said I would do something like that about a dozen time in the last 12 months. :rofl:

Hey, there’s still time. You want a tower or something, I’m sure we can find some time to build something at your place.

2 Likes

I didn’t know u but u sound very good I hope u wouldn’t mind if I ever did make it into almost a new player home
P.s if I did no one would be able to touch anything other than to use it so u don’t have to worry about someone being a censored because this is to rough even for the roughest person on here

That wouldn’t be too far off from what we wanted to do. Our original plan was to make a marketplace and houses for some players.

2 Likes

I was debating on posting here, but here we go.

First off, I am really sad to see you or any player leave the game, but I completely understand it. The game at times can be frustrating and with few updates or at least the mention of updates or progress can be very off-putting.

Secondly, a build like this would be great to own if simply just for the preservation and history of Raxxa and the game. I am a huge history fan and at times it’s just great to visit a planet and see what was built, when it was built, who built it and go find them on the forums and praise their build and get the builds history from the builder… so much fun.

Lastly, I would love to see something like this go to a newer player, not just a player that has MANY builds or owns a lot already. I have no doubt whomever gets this will do it the justice it deserves, but I do feel someone that is somewhat newer and is also a good builder and not insanely rich would probably benefit from this the most.

I hope you check in from time to time and whomever does inherit this does something with it to your liking. I am sure you will be missed.

Which is y I suggested making it into a new player helper

1 Like