Giving permission to a beacon

I was wondering how it works. My son and I have full permission to each others bases and any outposts, no problem there.
But, if I want to give someone permission to a outpost, does that give it to only that outpost? I know that in what I built, put down, anything I have there they can take and if they wanted to, basically “steal” it, take it and sell it and technically I would not be able to do anything. Not that I have anything there at that one, I have already given it to them.

Wondering about another base that I have. What I want to make sure of is – this does not let them have any access to my main base, just to that outpost, that building, that is all. For the one at the outpost I helped them put up, and trust them to let me know when they have plots and I will remove my beacon and they can take over those plots. I’m not worried about that person, part curiosity and just thinking of the future.

If they aren’t guild controlled and your talking just normal friends then it’s biased on beacon. So they wouldn’t have access to any other place but the outpost

1 Like

The permissions would be for whatever is in the plots that are associated with the beacon that you allow.

That is what I wanted to make sure of. I’m considering something, not sure and wanted to protect myself.

Only give permissions to those you really trust and if you don’t really know them then just make sure there’s nothing of real value that you would regret losing… I get the impression that the vast majority of players in this game are extremely honest and generous but unfortunately it’s always that small minority that upset things … it would be good if the beacon owner could see a log of all activity regarding block movement and inventory within the beacon.