Glass Panes

Throw glass back in the furnace or the refinery along with something to color it and problem solved!

7 Likes

I like both approaches, really

1 Like

All of this would be…Reeeaallly Nice!

6 Likes

Yes, yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes.

12 Likes

Another big YES vote here, would be awesome!! :smiley:

7 Likes

Tinted glass :blue_heart: yes please

And chiselled! My dome could be more… Dome-y

7 Likes

All of this please and could we get that wood border glass block back from EA as advanced recipe?

3 Likes

Is it you, @Trickyy90 that builds those gorgeous glass domes with the little gardens inside? :thinking:

2 Likes

I’ve built one, not sure if it’s the one you’ve seen :slight_smile:

Post Your Screenshots!

2 Likes

and

9 Likes

It was on Bes, I think…? Next time I find it, I’ll post a shot. :+1:

1 Like

Ahh no not me, would definitely like to see though!

1 Like

Having a house that has more glass than other building blocks probably, these additions are more than welcome!!

1 Like

Oh yes to be able to chisel glass would be amazing oh and a way to COLOUR glass would be a bonus James :grimacing:

1 Like

This would be amazing so yes I would be very interested in this.

Could really add some depth to current ideas I have.

3 Likes

that’d be enough for square-chiselling, but not bevel or plain slope chiselling, it’d have to be a pattern more like this to cover all chiselling shapes: glass ← this is one block of glass, not 4.

9 Likes

Would it not be possible to have the Chiselable glass look identical to the current glass and just add the borders to the chiseled shapes as needed / as you chisel it?

2 Likes

not impossible, but means either needing entirely bespoke meshing logic to add procedural overlapping geometry to dynamically insert seams, or (still bespoke logic, but less complex) lots of extra textures for all the possible faces that the glass could have (30 textures’ish without more logic to be able to rotate the textures per-face which would reduce it to say 8)

3 Likes

I have no problem with that;
just make them borders as soft /thin/fine as possible :+1::+1: :grinning:

3 Likes

This gave me an idea.
I know people want colored glass but having the border tintable could have some pretty nice effects if the chisel able glass blocks become a thing. @james

4 Likes