Gleam Club, remove portal stack limits

yall read mine all wrong. I am refering to the people that think GC shouldnt have QoL changes. I keep it and am ok with it, no we shouldnt have unlimited stack or anything of the such. Just tired of hearing p2w. This isnt a game you can win, we are here to have fun.

1 Like

I actually don’t see it as pay to win, I see it as not really worth me paying for as everything in it I don’t need

I can afford it, I just don’t want it, I also don’t think it is pay to win, I think OdinsRavens idea is leaning to close to pay to win for comfort and with how the community reacted with auto fueling of beacons which upset a lot of people, it is not worth the risk, when larger portal fueling space should just be a free thing and not locked behind gleam club

The deal with not having the QoL effects of it. Its like that on ever game. Its them giving us a lil something for keeping the servers running. Dont come on here downing everything mentioned, saying its not fair.

Life is the exact same way. you get what you put into it.

Well, its not your call anyways.
It’s not your game either.

If this game become monthly server charge i will leave this game for good lol.

2 Likes

having QoL changes is alright but something that gives such a benefit to others, such as giving those larger portal fuel space in portals, is not fair to others who run hubs who can’t or don’t want to get Gleam club.

Portal fuel space in portals should be for every player, some other Qol is needed that isn’t as unfair to those who don’t have it

1 Like

again, “unfair” to the others. i think it is a gamebreaker in any form. But you cant expect everything to on even grounds.

Why not adding more ability to gleam club to have more convenience If you really think this game is no “win” ?

It just mean you guys have different bottom line than us.
Doesn’t mean you think people get more advantage won’t win the game lol.

Again, adding these to gleam club feature you think its pay to win or not ?

• Flying ability
  • +1000 Armor and HP
  • +10 extra slot for Forge machines
  • Portal Auto Fuel
  • Beacon Auto Fuel
  • Unlimited Skill Reset
  • mass craft + 200 Bonus final products

not p2w, we arent winning anything in this sandbox game. They would be gamebreaking and kill the fun though. especially flying. I have heard actual neat ideas on here. But all i seen in comments were the p2w junk. The game is supposed to be a grind. And it runs on servers so they need GC backers. a few more QoLs wouldnt hurt. You are just going a lil stupid on the ideas as an attempt to seem smart.

Well, it doesn’t really matter what we call it pay to win or pay to advance.
It just some features you adding to the game with cash shop will break the balance and take out the fun.
Same as the portal stack limits, for me its really same as flying ability lol.
The ability to allow people don’t fuel it daily with cash involve is not op ?
Its really unfair for people who don’t want to buy it.
If this is allowing, then adding flying ability won’t be too much different either.
(Just an example, doesn’t mean i want flying ability for gleam club)
For builder, flying ability can bring them a lot of fun as well.

Gleam club already really convenience for people who don’t have time to play daily or have a lot of beacons.
It doesn’t need to add more feature to it, people still buy it lol.
Don’t tell me current gleam club is not famous. At least i saw most people have gleam club on it.

Well, i don’t feel you are smarter than me, and speaking something like this won’t make you look smart either :rofl:

i see people offering constructive ideas and the ones like you that go over board and make the post seem all nonsense. There is a difference even if you cant see it.

Yeah, sounds like we all have to agree your point lol

Having ideas and opinions about things that conflict with what others believe isn’t stupid. I’ve seen that a lot here. I go with self-centered, uncaring, prejudiced, and a lot of other negative attitudes. But, not lack of intelligence, which I don’t see often on this forum and this isn’t one of them. Just a different perception; as for the QoL, I have no idea of how it benefits those who have large portals, so I can’t voice my opinion in that area.
My getting the gleam club was so I wouldn’t continue to forget or not be able to fill the beacons. We lost some nice loot in one of them and the 10 bucks a months keep the cost of paying a server fee from happening.
I wouldn’t have a problem with a five buck a month server fee, a lot of games have that and it isn’t a pay 2 win, you can’t win the game with paying that, just being able to play, and that doesn’t have anything to do with winning the game.
Just my two cents for what it is worth.

im glad our my friend from portugal wasnt allowed to play until he learned english :joy:

gleamclub was made cause we asked for it in beta so people for example in the army could come back and keep there stuff
and also for people who asked to support the game without benefits
all the rest should be cosmetic
no items no buffs no cheaper portals
just whats it meant for to have beacons maintained in periods off absence and to sponsor the game
this is a dumb idea why deny non gleammembers this ?can ya explain that to me

2 Likes