Gleam Club - When we click the speech bubble next-to say can we have Emoji List as well as emotes and phrases

Gleam Club - When we click the speech bubble next-to say can we have Emoji List as well as emotes and phrases. This would make it allot easier to work out emojis for sign’s and other parts of builds.

5 Likes

Beeep* Currently, no developer will be available for a very long year (Mmmmmh). Please leave a message after this beep if you still have faith in something. This one, like the others, will not be read or processed, thank you for your understanding.

2 Likes

Still feels worth putting stuff in writing, I don’t believe James has given up yet…

1 Like

I read the other day by Tigg I believe: “James doesn’t work here anymore”. Here it is done :expressionless:

3 Likes

On the other hand, your request is relevant, like many things put in place but which have not been completed… This is what makes the charm of this game currently.

1 Like

Would just be a nice little QOL update…

2 Likes

0.0 QoL update… can’t come soon enough :smiley: at least we can though mod the effects etc… ( should have done long ago… ) but Compact Oort As portal fuel can’t come soon enough… the amount of time spent on that over the last x years… argh… let me fuel more than 4 days!

4 Likes

Use smaller portals sir.

ULT Network… some are not that easy to convert to something smaller. Ofc if you have the power to move some of the planets a bit closer … would be useful :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes