Gleam farming on Vandi I!

Have you ever wanted to level up super quick and make some coins at the same time?

Have you ever needed more gleam than you’ll ever need ?

Have you ever gotten a bit annoyed because some of the sovereigns with farms won’t let you put down a campfire?
I know I have! And I have a solution for you!

I would like to invite you to my planet Vandi I !
It two of the biggest gleam farms I have ever seen in this game!

The first one is even outfitted so you can just pop a campfire or a beacon next to a door for a direct access to dump all the precious gleam you will get!

Here’s how it works, there are 2 ways of doing this

My personal favorite is with the teaching pie, strength brew and sapphire hammers. With the proper skills, your Mega Strength Brew will last you 15 minutes and during that time you should get to level twice (if you eat 2 teaching pies) and you should get 27 smart stacks of gleam.

Another way to do it is to go with a diamond hammer, a mega fast brew and a starberry pie. This way would only get you 1 level, but you would get 35 smart stacks of gleam.

Oh and that’s without having to lose time on your brews to regen! You can wait for your brew’s buff to be over to go and throw your regen bombs!

What’s the catch? I guess the ony thing is that I control the gleam color! But, I have been around for a while, so I am open to changing it up if I get requests for people :slight_smile: Right now the gleam is night lilac, but it will be changeable next week!

Vandi is a T6 Chill world off of Shedu Tier. There are 2 easy ways to get there: TNT Shedu Tier

and the Death Gate.

Hope to see you around getting all this gleam!

N.B. I also have a sapphire mining location and a ruby / metals mining location accessible from the gleam farm! :slight_smile:

20 Likes

Review: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

10/10

“This place has helped me level up quick when I was in dire need of plots. Its great!”

EmBee

10 Likes

I’ll definitely have to pop over for the colours at some point :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

It’s a great place to get levels or if you need gleam quickly. I highly recommend. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I need to hop on over and do some more of this. Thanks for the resource!!

3 Likes

@PrincessMaude this gleam formation still amazes me :smiley: as you remember i asked you some time ago if you remember the biomes you pick to make Vandi :smiley:

never seen this formation on other sov :smiley:
your biome choices made perfect gleam farm, without platform, without hanging over water or lava :smiley:

i really want to see more gleam formations like this :smiley: view at this from distance underwater is just breathtaking :smiley:

2 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever seen so much gleam in one place before. I don’t know how you did it but thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

It reminds of this spot on one of my sovs.

4 Likes