Gleam Locations and Colour Codes

Yeah so for speed harvesting you need a diamond shovel / diamond hammer two hits soil - two hits gleam, jump to next grave. + Aggro reduction to avoid most mobs. Growth also can drop shimmering orbs as a rare drop if you have the luck stat fairly high, it can be worth picking up one or two for crafting.

2 Likes

I miss @AnnieGYG , she was my neighbour for months before she vanished :frowning:

2 Likes

Never heard of any of these planets :wink:

Necro thread!

1 Like

wooooooaaaaah, the dead planets have risen again to eat our brainz! :zombie::woman_zombie::brain::skull:

1 Like

this is the issue with not archiving the old posts. . people are going to confuse the old and new universe mechanics and locations.

3 Likes

Hello I am wondering where on Boori the gleem is? I’ve looked for hours, walked all over. I cannot find it anywhere

If you get to Boori trough the ps hub, there should be a portal directly to a gleam farm. You should find the correct portal under the main floor of the hub.

sorry still new, whats a ps hub?

[PS] is the tag of the Portal Seekers guild. The Portal Seekers maintain a Portal Network (Network) the spans all 48 of the current Known Worlds. You can use http://www.boundless-maps.com/ to find the coordinates for your local Portal Seekers Portal Hub (Hub). Downstairs in that Hub is a portal to a Gleam farm, where you can get all the Gleam you need (provided you bring Regeneration Bombs with you).

oh very cool, thanks for the reply! I will check it out when I log in later :slight_smile:

1 Like

found it ty!

1 Like

Glad to hear!