🌈 Gleambow foods for only 589c! Hurry, they go fast!

All 3 new consumables for sale at Noms 'n More!

Nova Golda Market, reachable thru TNT Trung portal, PS Lamblis, Ultima Eresho and many more portals!

That is an older screenshot, price has been changed to reflect the costs to make them. Price is now 589c.

5 Likes

Can you tell us what the consumables do? I haven’t been able to play, yet. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Star thing on the left gives you magnet, thing on the middle gives you ultimate fall damage resistance and extra jump heigh and the popsicle lets you walk over water while leaving and Ice path behind

3 Likes

Sweet! Thanks.

1 Like

Restocked! And more on the way! (and 2 sacs short of the next mass craft, grrrr! :slight_smile: )

1 Like

don’t worry, I got you covered. If they don’t find it at your place, I have it at mine, 3 times more expensive, but what are you gonna do, when you need them, you need them :slight_smile:

Lol i know the feeling. I could make 2 masscrafts but im missing 2 :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Just put two more on the shelf! :grin:

2 Likes

Do you have the water walkers?

Those are the Gleampops! And yes, yes I do!

2 Likes

Psst not anymore :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo @FireAngelDth

2 Likes

@AeneaGames can I buy a personal batch from you of gleampops?

1 Like

Sure! How many would you like?

2 Likes

100 would be nice.

2 Likes

Okay, should have those in storage right now…

You can come pick 'm up if you want!

2 Likes

I am currently at work. I will try to jump on as soon as I can. I’ll pm you when I can log in. Thanks @AeneaGames

2 Likes

I bought 10 gleampops and can confirm they were delicious despite all the orange cat hair stuck to them.

5 Likes

These are going much faster than I expected!

I have added more, was from my personal stash, le sigh, will go hunt later on and then make some more goodies for everyone to enjoy! Woooooo!

Also, still buying the mutated sacs! Raised price to 1256c! Coin Converters, plot #1

1 Like

Have you got any AOE Gleambow totems over at nova golda?