Gleambow info

@james @vdragon?

Right I get that but what is the event? What are you doing? Why do you need that totem? Have no specifics about this event but the totem and chasing

Special meteors are going to spawn blocks with special colors you can’t get until the meteor is beat. If the meteor isn’t beat in time all of the special blocks are supposed to turn grey. This is what I have understood to be happening.

Yeah I’ve seen that too. But every meteor has a box in the center also. Do you get special stuff from the box too. Is it every tier planet like the snow event or t3 and up?

Just kind of saying this event hasn’t been as transparent as other events. It’s more going in to it half blind.

To old for surprises lmao

2 Likes

My guess is our first special worlds will be for this event and that will be where the gleambow racing will be.

1 Like

If its like you say it is. Im pretty much again not pleased. Once again some hunting related thing.

1 Like

This is the most info I could find, thanks @Mayumichi.

But I cannot find the original post that has been quoted!

I accidently posted this in the wrong thread, moved it here!

It’s from the ingame news article about it. Main menu, news tab, gleambow racing :slight_smile:

Ah, of course, I was searching for a post in forum, but forget PC users can copy and paste from anywhere! :+1:

Actually in boundless most text fields can’t even be navigated with a mouse. Just typed it out manually :sweat_smile: Signs don’t always even scroll with the caret…

1 Like

Ugh, well I applaud your dedication to providing information. :clap:

1 Like

We’ll have some info out soon folks, not to worry!

6 Likes

Thank you SamF !!! Looking forward to the event!

Based on the article in the News Section it looks like a collection event, not a hunting event.

Wow, even I can copy and paste on PS4!

Consoles FTW! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Cool, thanks.

Just wanted to ask if we will get a chance to make the totems before the event starts?

Gleambow Racing: An event unique to the Boundless universe. Race fellow citizens for the multi coloured prizes waiting at the end of the gleambow. But don’t be too slow or you’ll be left feeling a little grey. Gleambow totems at the ready!

Yes this sounds like collection event.
But someone said there was something about meteors and them having some time limit to complete them if you want to collect some “prizes” assuming its gleam.

Yeah if you view the news letter in game it says that the event will be about racing and the meteor will apparently be destroyed over time and if its more than half destroyed they will turn into typical gray blocks and they should contain blocks that are new all together with the quot “with block none of the worlds have ever seen”. So i guess we have to wait to see whats gonna happen until then…