Introducing Gleambow Racing, starting this week!

That’s two events in a row now (and a number of update features) centred around group play. Can we have an update for those who don’t/can’t group soon, please?

12 Likes

Wouldn’t a big group hunt not be as good since we are competing with people to harvest gleam?

1 Like

Good point, I should clarify, the GB Meteorites are physically bigger the more players are involved! I’ll update the OP

2 Likes

I am very sad to hear you need two or more people to trigger I am a solo hunter as my internet is slow and cant handle group hunts. Guess I will have to sit this one out☹

12 Likes

Will the GB Meteorites spawn creatures? Or just be a mess of blocks to harvest?

1 Like

@SamF might have missed this in another thread?

Totems aren’t craftable until it starts, but you can prep the elemental fusion cores ahead of time!

Yall better not get in the way of my colors! :joy:

1 Like

Already on it :+1:

Last question, are the gb totems instacraft then?

Bring on dem fancy colors!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

2 mins for a single craft / 6m for bulk and 20m for mass (unless it changed with the last bug fix as I’ve not imported those changes yet)

Already on it!

2 Likes

Awesome, thanks.

Yeah, we all expect groups to get better stuff, but don’t cut out soloers entirely. Please consider this for future events.
Edit- It being competitive vs. cooperative doesn’t make it more appealing to me. I do appreciate the work you guys put in and will give it a try, though.

4 Likes

Ok so in group hunts… everyone just waits people completing meteor with totem on their hand to get the blocks. Great stuff .

another hunting related event. Its miss for me.

2 Likes

Will the totems be forge-able? Could become a little unfair if experienced players can optimize theirs with Attack Speed, Damage, AoE etc. on top of the skills.

1 Like

squeeeeeeal!!

Looks like we’re gonna have to hoof it to the landing site.
Now lets trot along, I don’t wanna hear anyone being whinny about not making it.

Too much, you ask?
Neigh! I say! :grin:

4 Likes

They are not forgeable.

However Warp and Revive Augments still work in them!

1 Like

If you wait around you wont get new block colors. If you don’t care about new block colors then yea it may be a waste

Awwwwww!

I was hoping to use one as my light/magnet.

:frowning_face::disappointed::cry:

2 Likes

If we did that, some bampots would go absolute raj on these things. It’s balanced to try and level out the playing field a bit (like the snowball fights)

3 Likes