Gleambow is go!

Would be really cool to have a “Past Sanctums” portal in the regular Sanctum, sort of like a museum, where people - especially newcomers - could go to see these, work like this and @georgegroeg 's at Halloween, would be great to have some sort of record of it, where it could still be seen. :slight_smile: It is such beautiful work, would love to still have a way to visit after events!

3 Likes

You don’t actually have to fight anything. Depending on the planet/meteor lvl depends on how many cuttles spawn. But you don’t have to kill them at all. They have one move and it’s the tractor beam. Either dig right below the meteor or grapple the ground next to it and hit the blocks. That will prevent you from either getting pulled up in the sky or taking fall damage depending which way you choose to do

1 Like

I wrote that cuz sometimes those that work the hardest get very little recognition. V Dragon deserves it.
And i hid a bunch of black marble explorer blocks around. Gotta find em all
… oh the and there is a secret within a secret but that’s a secret. :shushing_face:

13 Likes

Haha awesome! It’s an amazing sanctum!

4 Likes

so they dont shot glowing spheres of death at you?

edit… why is ball with an s censored?

No they don’t. At least not the ones from the gleambow meteors. You’ll still have to be wary of the creatures on your way to the meteors

Thanks, although everyone else on the team deserves a mention too.

Great looking sanctum as well.

5 Likes

I do love the new Gleambow Shades but by chance can we get the ability to change the tint of them like we can with the unicorn horn?

1 Like

Glad you like them! The moving rainbow material that the two Gleambow wearables use isn’t tintable so that it can have all the colours of the rainbow - our tintable materials only support having up to three colours, which would make a bit of a disappointing rainbow!

13 Likes

Says 2 weeks in the event description, but countdown is at 1w4dxxh?

Hoping that it stays for the full 14 days!

They do it’s true. You guys are all amazing. But I had to pick one person and you are always quietly doing your job and doing it well so props to you.

5 Likes

@Jeffrotheswell!!
that sanctum is AMAZING!!!
I couldn’t believe what i was seeing in the pictures, I had to log in and see for myself…
I am blown away dude. Fantastic.

Also can’t wait to get my first purchased wearable… actually…

9 Likes

@Jeffrotheswell that is an amazing piece of art with the sanctum

The Elder with the glasses, totem and podium reminds me of a preacher…

“Now fellow Citizens go forth and harvest the holy hyped up gleambow meteors”

Also @james what would be the chances of a few exos being spawned for the event?

Kind of nice on the t4 exo earlier not having to contend with beaconed areas. :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

4 Likes

ooh good point!

2 Likes

Chasing Gleambows

2 Likes

Just done my first couple… My anxiety peaked running towards it :laughing: was so frantic my Oortian kept smacking into walls and falling off cliffs but I made it and it was magnificent :partying_face:

3 Likes

Added Gleambow LFG channel in the Iconic Discord. Happy Holidays!

3 Likes

Someone has had a successful time chasing gleambows on Bese!

The timer is brutally low right now :neutral_face:

Time for a new planet!

2 Likes

I dont know if anyone got the joke, but when you come to the finished gleambow, you mostly get minor fast brew
The joke is obvious heheh
Ty a lot devs xD

2 Likes

What do we want? EXOS FOR GLEAMBOW!
When do we want them? ASAP!!

:wink::wink::wink::wink:

2 Likes