Gleambow Oorty sets

So I am thinking of crafting complete sets of Gleambow Oortys. I will be short of doing a mass sett as i thought of doing it after using some of my sacs already. Love those after thoughts. I have all the rest of the materials including all 255 colors of the gleam required. If there are 6 or more people that would be interested I would need 735 Sacs from each person. I know the sale price of Sacs many would choose to just sell them. But if you are interested in a set and have 735 sacs to give I will make a mass and return you a set. If not enough are interested I will just make a Bulk set and use rest for other Gleambow crafting. But figure i would put the offer out there in case anyone is interested.

4 Likes

I’m interested, if there’s no interest I’d be happy to take 3 sets and will give you 3ss of sacs, a bonus for the work/materials

1 Like

really awesome offer, i wish i could
sadly i dont have sacs nor money to buy them at actual price

i think im going back to complete my spiders and bats collection :smiley:

1 Like

@Wondernut I am in. :heartpulse:

1 Like

I am also in for a set. Thank you for this nice offer.

2 Likes

I was able to get some more before the event ended but with those that said they are interested and Host taking a couple sets we will have enough to make a Mass. I will get with you tomorrow or so and get the sacs so i can complete the sets. I am starting the running of each set of colors now.

2 Likes

I’ll make you a locker on Rivai and put the sacs in it

I’m in, just need to check my sac stash

I don’t have enough sacs

only if I’m allowed bro, i don’t want to take extra sets if others want/need it

your good let me come find you and get the sacs and i can finish production. Just have some more colors to knock out

1 Like

your sets are ready i have to get off for maybe an hour as i have a meeting but then i will come find you with them. i would have already brought them but had another meeting a bit ago as well lol. only one meeting left today!

I’d be up for a set

1 Like

In the locker waiting for you

1 Like

At your shop?

Got Frigid delivered @Lorgar I am putting a set together for you give me a few minutes to get them together

1 Like