Gleambow Racing is Coming Back to Boundless!

I am a pure PC player. I always play vanilla, unless a game supports/verifies mods (ie: Tr, MC, etc).

I don’t think it’s a platform vs platform issue only…there are a lot of players that don’t come to the forums. Mods as important as meteor-locating should be available to all or none imo. Or there shouldn’t be cross-platform abilities.

3 Likes

Yes, I agree that everything is a choice.

But the devs have stated that they would be treating all platforms equally, in this they are not!

They aren’t treated equally. Even the settings show that, PC has more options in settings menu.

2 Likes

Yes, I agree, not specifically to do with platforms in terms of who would use, or who knows about mods.

But in terms of who is able to use, then it is down to platform.

But this isn’t a PC vs PS thing, I’m not trying to make it that, I just don’t like the idea that some people are being allowed to work around the games mechanics.

Indeed, it does…

As you see I will argue for both sides :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue::joy:

1 Like

This was me last time :laughing:
Though I only tried two or three times, the one I made it to I managed to grab a couple of blocks including 1 piece of black gleam. It’s my pride and joy :rofl:

2 Likes

lol congrats :blush:

the timer kept running out for most of the ones I went after…got mostly gravel foliage or trunks for the ones I was able to get

1 Like

Thanks! Loved this the last time.

Had this done to me once. Very nasty move.

D: I just relized Thanksgiving is on Thursday (O.O) turkey or gleam very hard choice very hard choice indeed

5 Likes

Yes, I realized this too. But that’s only for us Americans mind you. But because it such a shopping holiday, makes sence for Wonderstruck to hit the market with a discount and a major proven event on that day.

I will have to hit those Gleambows on that weekend, as I have other Black Friday Plans. (Not Shopping)

1 Like

What’s this promo?

Can’t see anything new/different to buy.

Unless you are talking about the banner, but I’m guessing not?

Also, can I suggest a slightly darker font colour on the banner, it’s a little difficult to make out!

(it actually looks easier to read on my tablet!)

I thought I read somewhere that they will have a promotion on steam at the same time as the event drops. So look for something next week.

Black Friday. Boundless has a promo the day before. Not unreasonable.

Hopefully the platform hunting didn’t cripple grappling skills or some folk are going to be in trouble…

1 Like

Is there gonna be a new outfit or is it just gonna be the gleambow horn again?

They said two new :blush: cosmetics (plus the unicorn horn)

1 Like

Fingers crossed its not head gear again? A man can dream.

I wouldnt mind wearing a gleam cube over my head though. Who doesnt love gleam? :grin:.

1 Like

Gleamin’ Devil (dual Gleamicorn horns)

Gleamasus Wings (Gleamalicorns unite!)

2 Likes

Gleambow body paint be nice 2 sparkley like the horn (^-^)

5 Likes