Gleambow Racing Returns! Commencing 21st May

Can someone post in here how to make the gleambow augments please?

1 sac drops from every gleamtrunk so far as I’ve seen

2 Likes

RIP cute lil Gleamtrunk thingie… :grin:

Look at the prices already being offered for the sacs in a couple threads… great opportunity to make some coin here! :wink:

7 Likes

Will we be able to summon gleambows with augments after the event is over?

2 Likes

Sorry @Kelmat. I was grabbing em out of the sky!

1 Like

Yup! As long as you are on meteorite worlds

7 Likes

yes (but as per item descriptions, summoned gleambow gleamtrunks dont drop more sacs), but itll still be a gleambow with the same random coloured blocks/gleam etc, and will work on any lvl3+ world.

5 Likes

I have done several worlds but I am not seeing any gleambow comets. Could this be a bug?

Make sure you are on a T3-4 Lush world. Bitulla, Xa Frant, Boori, and Circaporous are the only ones right now.

2 Likes

What level Worlds are you on? :).

@Kimkie this :slight_smile:

Are you hitting the T3+ Lush ones - Boori, Biitula, Circarpous, and Xa Frant? Those are the only Gleambow ones, but all should be Gleambows there.

(Maybe have a new Lush exo before too long? :wink: Hehe)

Are these the only 4 worlds that will spawn gleambow? Will this change cause there are gonna be a lot of ppl going after these.

1 Like

4 seems decent, i mean the event is for 2 weeks don’t forget that’s plenty of time

Currently the only four, but might be exos as well - but even with a lot of people on the one I was on a bit ago, there were also a lot falling. :slight_smile: Figure 50 regions per permanent… my own strategy is, I have a LOT of locations saved (and there are free tokens in the Exo Shuttle Station on Tana VII at DK Mall!) and jump around as much as possible.

Actually, I think I’ll be racing the timer itself more than the other players - lot of people out right now but this is the start. I figure, hit as many places as possible, only go for ones that look like I can get to them.

Can those gb augments be used after the event?

Follow this

2 Likes
1 Like

Compared to the last gleambow events, 4 is nothing. You can’t correctly farm for resources cause every comet has like 4-5 ppl hunting it.

1 Like

Only 14 on Biitula right now actually - checked the numbers, Circ was highest at 24. So still a lot of space, and sure to be down hours. :slight_smile:

… Now don’t y’all come rushing over to Biitula now, haha! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Edit: RIGHT after I posted that, just got a Gleam one, landed right by me!! :grin: 3 sacs and bunch of gleam off it - had enough time to kill an extra cuttle before smashing, haha!

2 Likes