Gleambow racing : (

It seems like everyone’s really excited for gleambow again this year so it pains me to let you all know that I’ll be getting to all of them first and there won’t be any left for you guys : (
Sorry in advance : )

21 Likes

But real talk I’m super stoked. I love this event and I hope it happens

2 Likes

you will be getting all of them first!?!?! good luck!! I’m pretty fast and one of the most competitive gleambow racers

3 Likes

Haha, i like your enthusiasm :stuck_out_tongue: :joy:
But i am also a grapple master so good luck to you :smirk:

2 Likes

Yeah lol maybe I’ll
Leave one or two for the stragglers…

even if you do beat me to em, ill just stay on another planet if that’s the case

1 Like

I’m everywhere :woman_shrugging: Picture the flash mixed with something else really fast and that’s basically me.
Lol
Edit: I stayed on glovi most of the last event though…

1 Like

IMG_0958

What a lovely flutterby. I’ll keep her in my heart for strength & inspiration next gleambow~ :butterfly:

2 Likes

heh, good luck buddy. may the odds of gleambows ever be in your favor. I mostly stayed on cephonix merika last event, little to no large oceans and great terrain for grappling 'round the place

1 Like

Luck to all of you : ) I’m excited

1 Like

me too! its the only competitive event where you really gotta practice your grappling. great practice for people that are new to the races!

1 Like

Definitely. The grapples are most of why I love this game, lol. And this event is all about them. Like, any other game I play I find myself trying to grapple the ceiling or something and accidentally chucking a grenade at teammates.
I’ll be making some grapples to sell at-cost/give away too, for folks who have trouble keeping up. Emerald w/ proj speed/hookshot/range.
What do you like to use? I’m always curious about grapple boon preferences.

2 Likes

Event is fun in game, but its a drama in forums lol

4 Likes

Long range and reel speed work amazing and if you add flying speed they get even better for gleambow

2 Likes

I prefer fast reeling, far reaching grapples that last me a good while. one of my favorite things to do with grapples is swing off trees or other things way above my head. hook shot ain’t exactly the best thing for that swinging motion…

1 Like

Hookshot haters… lol.

1 Like

I always bring a hook shoot with me lol

2 Likes

hey, you wanted a preference, I gave it to you! but yea, different people prefer different grapples

3 Likes

He just likes to splat himself in the walls

2 Likes

Lol, I’m kidding : ) I keep a non hookshot for offhand but I’m not used to it anymore. End up killing myself almost as often with it as I do hookshot, lol.

1 Like