Gleambow Timers

yeap something like this but it land far from me :slight_smile:

Some planets are hard to navigate. If gleam bows happen enough then I am ok with short timers but still think they might need a few more seconds to them. This event is the only way to get a lot of colors so we should be ā€œnicerā€ and more giving not making it something to fight tooth and nail for.

3 Likes

oh I know what you mean @archsorin I had a bunch of them yesturday that were too far with actually lower timesā€¦ 18s-24s.

2 Likes

yeah so you basically have to get there at the same time as the meteorā€¦

Yeah,
i know that it was a bug becouse had longer time on some meteor,
but sometimes bugs in game are better then the concept of idea :slight_smile:

IF you can get there as its hitting the groundā€¦ Sometimes you canā€™t make it

1 Like

Dante I have another 40k bars for u, the first 14,400 are in the same spot as before

Fante not dante

Iā€™ve said it before and iā€™ll say it again :speaking_head: events like this should be doable for everyone. Not just vets. Iā€™m getting to meteors with like 2 seconds left and only win because i have 3x3 totems.

Baby yoda has requested you put the timers back please.

9 Likes

I just wish this event was over with so i can go back to normal meteor hunting.

1 Like

Iā€™ve seen a lot of regular meteors falling right next to the Gleambow onesā€¦even got one or two on vid šŸ™…

3 Likes

I wish it was over so i can go back to building lol. I can only gleambow during gleambow

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been on besevrona and one landed in front of me I was swimming, got to the shore 9 seconds left. It is also hard to see the tails of them once they land, I end up not being able to locate where they are. I wish the timers were longer on besevrona.

1 Like

Finally had the chance to participate in the event after the most recent patch. I had 2 meteors with timers that started with a timer of roughly 1:30 or so. I only know this as I was lucky they landed within a close vicinity of me.

This is god ā– ā– ā– ā–  aweful. You have to be bored to tears or a sadist if you participate in these hunts knowing the timers are so heavily stacked against you. Especially on T4 worlds and above where the terrain is not forgiving.

Poor RNG + shorter timers + rough terrain on most planets = poor implementation of an event.

!

4 Likes

well from what Iā€™ve seen 2 days in a row is in the (eastern time) mornings times are like slashed in half and in the evenings they doubleā€¦ ceph this morning was roughly 24-30s and about an hr ago it was 1m12s on avgā€¦ keeping in mind about the same amount of ppl on the planet.

Tacos No Tacos :cookie: s are better timers should be around 2-3 min I say and there shouldnt be GB on t6 so I can hunt for oort still lol

2 Likes

hunt for oort or hunt for :cookie: 's @BabyCookie :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

(>.>) (<.<) (^-^) both sound good Mmmmm

Lolā€¦ Iā€™m enjoying my oatmeal raisin cookies right now :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I chose Tacos.

1 Like