Gleampop Fun!

@Lunaihunter and I were playing around with the gleampops…froze an entire lake near my base on Alder, then had some fun on an ocean…

Share what fun you’ve had with the gleampops!!! We’d love to see!!!

16 Likes

Those are beautiful! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

YES! I am so on board with “GleamPop art”!

So many possibilities with the unused oceans out there… And with how creative yall are… Can’t wait to see more!

Has anyone tested… can you just “dig” straight down while using GleamPop? Like to the ocean floor, easy liquid clear?

6 Likes

hopefully my icy foot handwriting isn’t to bad

9 Likes

Here’s one I did for my very good friend @wakeNbake

9 Likes

I turned a lake into a icy rainbow :rainbow: lake in the island I live in at Stars Hollow on tana, it was a pain to do, I had to add another layer of water since the plots where not mine and I didn’t want to ask for more plots.

2 Likes

selling gleampops 475 @ghandys temple arie.

Sorry shameless plug lol

looking at these I’m very much considering freezing a huge lake and plotting it now lol

“yeah, I got up, saw this and decided for once to not wake 'n bake since I was still like tripping man!”

3 Likes

didnt you freeze tiger lake @keeekeee

1 Like

I decorated my moat on Beckon

6 Likes

Yes I did! I also froze another lake nearby with someone else. Lol!
Bigger lake not pictured…this is our lovely Tiger Lake all gleampopped out!

1 Like

I haven’t tested that…but with the quick craziness I did on the first lake, I think you could get a hammer with your pops and it would be doable…think I’ll try that out here next time I hop on…

I ran across someplace yesterday that looked like that…on XaFrant I think. @host did you freeze a lake? I think it was plotted too. beautiful :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I did not freeze a lake on Xa Frant…did you grab a pic of it? I’m sure we’d all love to see!!

I didn’t =( I think it was near Crymoar or LeFleur’s pie shop. If I cross over it again, I’ll grab some screenshots. I remember there was a bridge that went over it too.

1 Like

Please do! It sounds lovely from your description!!

2 Likes

I did indeed and the plan is to freeze and plot the entire lake part around base lol :laughing: and thx

2 Likes

here it is but far from done takes many gleampops… xD

3 Likes

I know a place that sells them for a great price! :wink:

3 Likes