Gloom Conglomerated - Employee Log

Corporate Report Submitted by Tinkr, Regional Director of Resource Acquisition

During a routine audit of Trior, I discovered a significant copse of large trees. A local conservationist approached me and informed me that they were Elder Tealwood trees, the only known habitat of the near extinct species of Blue Crested Treestock, a small nut gathering animal. I indeed saw the mirthful creatures leaping through the thick canopy, chirping happily, their blue shocks of fur blurring as they moved from limb to limb. I assured the ranger that I understand how precious this small forest was, and sent them on their way with my thanks.

Upon closer inspection, and matching up to the Gloom Conglomerated style guide, I discovered the wood of these trees perfectly matched our corporate branding. The trees proved easy to fell, utilizing just a standard issue Defoliator 3.0. The majority of the copse was reclaimed in just a matter of days, and I would have gathered the root structures as well to maximize the harvest, but I was nearly in to overtime, and according to the Gloom Conglomerated handbook, any overtime would be deducted from the Employee’s end of life plan.

Besides, I had already acquired more than an adequate amount of wood to cover the branding of our new regional HQ on Seginiakai.

Thinking back on the rangers words, I added to my inventory report that the enclosed Treestock meat was less than common and that it should be marked up at a nominal rate.

All in a day’s work.

Gloom Conglomerated
“A happy customer wasn’t charged enough.”

4 Likes

I made boundless crash on me earlier while I was chopping down those trees too. Tho I regen bombed everything multiple times to insure they were still intact when I left.

Edit: max dex,damage, axe and mastery plus mega speed with a silver 3x3 proved too much for my ps4 to handle had to slow down and let everything catch up lol

Ah splendid! Those trees were obstructing our view of various planets we wish to one day… aquire. Bravo!

Not to mention… they smelled funny haw-haw-haw-haw! Hmm… yes jolly good!

2 Likes

Gloom Conglomerated has determined Terrain Regeneration Expansion Devices (TREDs) to be inefficient. The insignificant man hours required to walk to a new resource cluster is far less expensive than the manufacturing and distribution of such a complicated product.

We have, however, identified a largely untapped market of guilty environmentalists hoping to patch their endeavors. This market will be exploited once our Regional HQ on Seginiakai has finished construction.

Hmmm I may just have to set up a portal in my shop(in anvil) that goes to my prime tree spot and make it a regen spot for people to use. Thanks for the idea! Gathered about 10k in 30 min cause of how big the trees are. I finally didn’t feel like it was a wast of a aoe axe(still has about half durability left too thanks persisting pie)

@Crete, Gloom Conglomerated is happy to hear you have benefited from our pilot View Improvement Program as you are a VIP Customer.

Please be on the lookout for our billing mailer and quickly return enclosed with the appropriate fee of 378,967.99 c at your leisure.

We value your patronage.

2 Likes

@FireAngelDth, please be advised that Gloom Conglomerated takes brand appropriation very seriously and will not hesitate to pursue violators to the full extent of the Gloom Conglomerated employee handbook; Including, but not limited to, tactical orbital bombardment (pending the completion of our Orbital Universal Charged Hadron-beam OUCH).

We of course would be happy to sign you up for our corporate brand licensing program for the low fee of 10,999 c.

2 Likes

What comes with this corporate brand licensing program?

@FireAngelDth, The program includes unlimited and free permission to utilize Gloom Conglomerated brand colors either gathered through your own workforce or purchased from the soon to be completed Gloom Conglomerated retail location just outside Regional HQ on Seginiakai.

This is all without mentioning the value that comes with regal style of Gloom Conglomerated.

Will you guys be near Anvil?

Captain planet will be contacting you soon.

@FireAngelDth, we are currently exploiting the ludicrously underpriced Portal Seekers network in Omnom Nation (Free use of both the Portal Seekers and Omnom Nation brand permitted through explicitly unwritten agreement upon connection to the Gloom Conglomerated Portal Network). We intend to expand our reach to the market base of Anvil as well.

@Chompman, Gloom Conglomerated has joined with the rest of the Galactic Corporate community in identified “captain planet” as being an arcane eco terrorist and are prepared to dispatch the aforementioned enemy of profit with a simple squirt bottle of weapons grade waste material.

We find value in everything.

Everything.

1 Like

I have open spots for portals in my shop in anvil. Its in what I would call downtown anvil since it is on one of the main roads near the big portals that lead to hubs

@FireAngelDth, Gloom Conglomerated Executive VP of Sales, Design and Construction may be in touch about the possibility of establishing discounted licensing in exchange of indefinite Portal Rental.

We appreciate your business acumen.