Gobo-Livestream

Let’s go!
Come chat on Discord in Live too, because why not?

10 Likes

Here’s another livestream, because why not, I got nothing better to do right about now.
Wanna watch me like a creep while I build my biggest project so far?
RIGHT HERE:

Got a microphone and Discord? Why not come down there, have a chat and be featured in the stream?

3 Likes

Thank you to those who stuck during the stream like @SenshiroSan or @HOST. :smiley:
Gonna try to do another one next week-end. :wink:

2 Likes

always a pleasure, awesome streamer, comes with personal sound effects.

2 Likes

It was a pleasure, fun and relaxing.

2 Likes

It’s Sunday evening for the Gobo!
Join me again on my journey to do the most boring livestreams as I wander around my tower project!

7 Likes

discord link expired?

Ah, yes, I didn’t put one this week since it was a shorter stream, and last time, nobody came, so I thought it wasn’t needed, but here you go:

Let’s go for another stream which SHOULD be a bit better than the one from last week!

And here is my Discord where I’ll be hanging out while recording.

5 Likes

thanks again for such a lovely stream! sound is much better now :+1:
until next week :slight_smile:

1 Like

The first 3 minutes were super weird though. Usually, when I start the stream, Youtube IMMEDIATELY responds with at worst 20 seconds behind real-time. There, it was about 3 minutes behind. So yeah, I spent about 3 minutes being confused as the stream was telling me “the stream is scheduled to start 3 minutes ago”, OBS saying “yay, you’re live!”, Youtube saying “we’re waiting for you to start!”…

Next time, I should figure out the whole ‘giving myself a 5 minute head-start schedule thingy’ to make sure I don’t do that again. ^^

At least the sound quality was better, and I’m gonna have more fun with the soundboard.

Let’s go for another stream which SHOULD be a bit better than the one from last week!

And here is my Discord where I’ll be hanging out while recording.

4 Likes

Once again, I failed to schedule properly my stream, but here we go!

4 Likes

Woot, episode 7, let’s go!

Getting closer to sky-limit!

4 Likes