'Gold Farming' - Money From the Minter

Let’s start with this. Thank you @Nightstar for bring these ideas up! Dabbled with minter but never took it serious/forgot it existes, since the start of this thread I’ve managed to fully coil by minter just minting stuff I had in storage and was hording ‘just in case’

2 Likes

Hopefully it wasn’t bones! I hear Nightstar needs a ton… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi!! Is this method still working?

Nope. Gleam botting became a problem so they nerfed minter values

Were refined gleam values nerfed too or just the doors?

Do you have any other recomendations to get good money using minter? Or other method?

Refined Gleam went from 0.5 to 0.36.

@Dubbanz
Still possible to get money from refined gleam. Just not the best anymore. Best to use when you need some quick money to buy equipment.
With some good hammers mining always gives good money by selling the materials to request baskets.

Ah I see. Ancient essence is probably next best to mint then, afaik

There are still some good blocks to farm for the minter. Growth, thorns, etc…which also provide orbs and other useful drops.

Ancient corruption mints for 1c per block.

Also there are several items in game which can be processed for a significant increase in value over minting the raw ingredients.

I sell essence on arie for 3c. I know it mints for more, but I make a decent profit at that price and I’m too lazy to keep clicking. If you like minting feel free to buy mine.

I prefer mining, just seems more rewarding

1 Like

I don’t really mint anything anymore, just tossing out suggestions : )

1 Like

Ancient Essence is pretty good but it would take a large up front investment to make it a fast coin operation. I think the 2 hour processing time for each mass craft and the need to actually mine versus regen farm is a limiting factor for most people looking for quick coin.

I dont generally sell or buy items as I like to solo and make all of my items. I mint ancient essence to support my exo portal costs.

Edited for clarity

1 Like

I usually grab a couple stacks of fossils from most of the exos I go visit. It’s fast and easy to get and minting them usually gives me well over 60k coin (depends on the ratio of large/small)

3 Likes