Gold where are you! = Suggestions?

remember about new people who are trying to - step by step - get to the picker upgrade before launching themselves into the new worlds; anyone who doesn’t want to buy gold from someone or use existing portals or buy location markers but instead ambitiously try to get to their first interplanetary venture the hard way, will want to know where and how to find gold on starter planets;

actually - any player trying testing version now and all players after 1.0 release will have to play with slow progression implemented and thus know something about gold in home worlds

:oort_b: :oort_o: :oort_u: :oort_n: :oort_d: :oort_m: :oort_o: :oort_r: :oort_e:

My experience on Vena V (I only started 2 weeks ago) has been that finding Gold is very much easier than Iron. And, finding Tech Fragments on Solum is just a little bit harder than a cake walk.

1 Like

finding fragments any starter world not Solum sucks

I can go to a cave on solum or desert cliff right now on solum and walk away with at least 5 fragments. The other day I walked out of a cave with 20 fragments, not kidding.

i went into a cave on Alturnik and got a like 60

I can go to my storage room and get over 600 tech fragments :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

that’s a lot

sorry… I misread… I thought you said finding fragments on Solum sucks. Solum seems to have the best of most of the starter resources, in terms of new players progression. It has more Iron, Tech Fragments, and Tech components. No tech components=no sparks. No sparks = can’t get off the world on your own without someone else’s gateway.

yeah, Solum will be the catalyst for everyone else’s travels unless they rebalance resource generation

if you tell us what height is your storage at and what kind of blocks it’s surrounded with, we will know the perfect equation for tech fragments to spawn :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
or we could just re-produce your storage surroundings in our home locations and the fragments should spawn in it right away in hundreds :joy:

@boundmore :laughing: