Goo Color Wheel

Now work on green. Gonna need mint.

Yea, lets see… no. The only guy I know who wants green does not want to trade pigments with me and even threw some of the pigments he nows I need kinda in the trash and bragged about it. Green is lowest priority for me atm, have fun researching it yourself bro ;3

1 Like

Lol I have a few reds going. I will try to pick up the pace on them.

Oh and … (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

I will get every red gleam I have and make you a bunch of different pigs.

1 Like

Hmm, I might do green after all, only time will tell ^ _ ^

I just want a batch of plain red marble to see what it looks like

Then sell the red marble to portal seekers!

No worries I planned on going through all, additive primaries and secondaries for this. Green is in there.

Have any lum yellow gleam. Ill trade plain yellow.

I guess we should take this to discord.

1 Like

One of the big orders I just did was for Mint @Orrian, if you need some, I’d be happy to do a commission for you. Especially if you’ve got some Red gleam you’d be willing to trade for a discount.

Details are in here.

@VirtualEclipse, from what I can tell, red is one of those extreme colors that controls the rest around it, so it totally makes sense that you’d be able to pull things towards it in a mixture. I did something similar when I was mixing tons of lum yellow.

By the way, if you need lum yellow, I have a pipeline for making pigment and I’d be willing to sell you some, maybe at a discount if you’ve got kernels that would make it faster to make. I can typically make about 100-120 lum yellow pigment a day.

1 Like

Interesting i ll make some tests based on the assumption that there is a set of strong pulling colors. And maybe get a list of those at some point.

It’s not that the mixing mechanic gives them bigger weight artificially, it’s that they’re further from the center and kind of isolated. So adding them to something else pulls that other color towards the edge. Also, since there is nothing on the other side of these colors, one you get close to them, you can pretty much mix anything near it in equal parts and get the extreme color.

From what I can tell, the extreme colors are Red, Vivid Violet, Luminous Yellow, Bright Green, Luminous Turquoise and Deep Blue. With the right combination of those colors, and some black to bring luminosity down, you should be able to mix anything.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. I am currently experimenting with Slate, Yellow and Magenta since I was able to make all additive primary colors from combinations of those in some tests.

1 Like

These color wheels are useless, as the names of colors cannot be read. It needs to be in a different format so that when you mouse over a color, the name can be seen. Has anyone tried to build the color wheel in game?