Goo pricing

not at all friend, I was the first to lower prices, I simply meant that if you put higher prices you will not sell anything, since others have the lowest prices and many quantities, without resentment, moreover, many other prices there are to lower them, but the time will come xd

1 Like

Is it better to plant goo on refined gleam or regular gleam?

I personally use raw but I know that different kinds yield different times before harvest.

1 Like

What’s the max pigment power coils to give the most benefits?

Think its 21percent

24% :wink:

1 Like

Well then you are missing out on a lot of income, but that is of course up to you.
Go visit all planets with your shop scanner, the market price is pretty solid at 50-90c per Goo, some dipping a bit lower and some going a bit higher.
However, if you are only selling small quantities, say less than a SS, they can be harder to sell, even at a lower price.
The more stock you have of a certain color (especially if it’s a sought after color), the higher the price tag. Kinda makes perfect sense :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hmm I ve seen people asking this a few times lately.
Here ya go, there’s lava left and right under the blocks.
All planted on regular rocks->

3 Likes

@VirtualEclipse Thanks! Yeah I was at work when I posted that I got my values smooshed together. I have 215/75 on lava and 220/80 on rock. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you okay that makes sense.

@Tec187 I understand what ur saying. But like i said i leave em cheap in my shops for others to beautifully there builds. Buy em out and sell em higher