Good Spots for yellow gleam on Narshil?

I really need those yellow gleam :slight_smile:

The graveyard biome has yellow gleam, underneath the purple metamorphic rock headstones.

There are a few of them on Nasharil, yellow gleam isn’t anywhere else but those I’ve found

3 Likes

Okay thanks i try that

My portals lead right to a huge graveyard.

1 Like

where is your portal? I found not one yellow gleam under a grave yet :frowning:

Jeff’s portals are everywhere, one on each planet.

The easiest to find one is the one in Pixel Gate, he’s fairly close to the Temple, I believe he’s about 3-4 plots EAST, there’s a little area he made, 2 trees, and then there are 2 portals.

Go to vulpto, then Nasharil, and then head outside into the courtyard

Gleam is found under rock graves. Just pass the stone and refined stone graves.

Also it’s only under the graves with the single headstone. The graves with crosses don’t have anything.

The headstone itself will be made out of a metamorphic rock wall. As opposed to metamorphic stone, or REFINED metamorphic rock.

The regular rock kind always contain gleam, the others occasionally have mould or growth underneath them

Yes they do. I have found some under the crosses before. This was just a few days ago.

1 Like

Really? Well that’s cool. I’ve only ever just checked the single ones since it was just quicker for me to run to each of the single ones and I knew there would be gleam under there. I had tried some of the crosses but didn’t find any so I just started skipping them.

It’s a testament to those who live simply. There the ones with soles that turn to gleam.

Now I just need some purple gleam :grin:

Wish purple gleam still existed in the live version

1 Like