Goodbye GTG

I noticed the guild is gone completely along with the planet :frowning: goodbye GTG it was an awesome journey and you will be missed by many, @NickkThatsGood bro I hope everything is well with you, unfortunately contacting you multiple times did not bring anything we had an agreement to go down with the game.

GTG and its owners you will be missed

hopefully, we can see a return of them one day and i will be here to see it happen.

20 Likes

I wouldn’t have expected it to go down like that. It’s a real shame and sad that it ended and how it ended. May You guys find happiness somewhere else. Boundless has always a place for you in case you want to return someday.
Much Love :heart:

8 Likes

Thanks Nick for the good times all the best and a big thanks to all that made it possible

7 Likes

Though I left GTG awhile ago, I still enjoyed my time with them that I had and wish all the best to everyone. Some good times I remember in this game with GTG!

/salute

10 Likes

I swear I just saw one of his alts at TNT a couple of days ago
I almost stopped and said hi but was on a mission, now I kind of wish I had

6 Likes

GTG you’ll be missed, hope one day you’ll rise again :smiley:
ill be waiting to make special report in my Explorer’s Diary :smiley:

7 Likes

Thank you for the kind words everyone, and I appreciate the support.

I had created GTG roughly 4 years ago, with my IRL friend DannThatsGood(whom has not played in about 3.5 years). Shortly thereafter (and I’m talking about like 2 days into us playing) @LaQuest006 showed up and dropped some goodies to us, to help get us started.

From our first base on Trior, then to Lutrion, moving to Gloviathosa, then ending on PTG (PlanetThatsGood), we had come a long way. During this time, created a full planetary network and 4 guild buff factions that catered to over 350 characters/alts, and a very active discord server with over 500 members.

I would have never imagined that GTG would have grown to such a large community.

That being said, whilst the majority of everyone involved with GTG was positive; there are always those who whish to cause mayhem. Unfortunately, those small few created a ripple effect which grew larger and larger, and effected me more and more. Pair this with the IRL struggles that I had been going through for the past 1.5 years, if got me to the point where I just didn’t feel the passion or excitement to continue grinding for hours and hours each week to generate the 10 million it took to run the buffs/portals for 1 month.

Now I know, people had reached out from time to time to offer a helping hand. And perhaps I should have asked more along the way. But that’s just not me, and not who I am; and more than likely never will be.

This game is supposed to be fun, relaxing, and an escape from reality. For me, it had become a full time job, a cause of stress, and difficult to enjoy.

I don’t say all this to stir up anything, I just want everyone to know a little bit more of how it’s been for me.

I will not be quitting the game, but I will no longer be running a large guild and offering free buffs. I will find a nice quite place to build and have fun with the game again. And more than likely have a forge shop back up and running soon for those who enjoyed my forges <3

Sorry for the rant, and thank you to everyone who was a part of GTG throughout the years. You were what made GTG great!

See you around in game some time,

Umbo E Eeema!

53 Likes

@NickkThatsGood Glad to hear something from you! The last thing I want is for you to struggle and making it into a job, and I appreciate the communication from you. Get rest and take it easy, do your own thing and take it slow stay healthy bro :muscle: :fist_right: :fist_left:

7 Likes

to be honest thats i never wanted to make a mall or establish guild, i was afraid that one day my fun and excitement become a stressfull unbearable job…

nice to hear you still enjoying game :smiley:
dont stop forging ill be buying your tools :smiley:

look at my Explorer’s Diary, maybe there is a sov you will feel the urge to settle there :smiley:

Stay Healthy and Happy :smiley:

6 Likes

Glad to hear that your still in the game! Cant wait to see you around! This is why I’m wanting to stick to a private/family guild. :grin:

Hope RL gets easier and wish you the best! If you ever get a wild idea of firing up another guild. I’ll be first in line. LOVED being a part of GTG! :heart: You definitely made it awesome!

7 Likes

If you ever change your mind about GTG portal network, I’d happily help run some of it, and I’m sure others would too. I built my base around GTG in Bitula, so that’s one I could look after.

You’re right to step back. Never allow a game to become a 2nd job.

All the best.

5 Likes

(O.O) another Nieghbor on Houchus (O.O)
(Quiet Place Nick-chan)

5 Likes

it grew to such a large community because you are people who gave back to the community. Wish we could have helped more. I liked your build on Lutrion, I even braved the red dots to go have a look at it :slight_smile: Hoping you get your enjoyment back

4 Likes

@NickkThatsGood my friend

IT was an Honor to be Part of GTG and would have stayed longer with you .

I am sad that i Had to start something new now because GTG was a great guild .

You did so much for the Community Just to say all These planets for hunts where everyone Had Profit from because they we’re concepted for that.

And this with your real Money all for having Most of loot which IS possible of any kind .

That and the Network or all the high in Numbers and quality forges, Sure people Had to buy IT but everyone knew they can get IT at GTG anytime.

Not to forget that you were the First guild that Made a Marathon hunt.
With all Kind of Gifts at the end worth millions of coins.

I am Not good in saying Something …
Thank you for all you did for the Game and The Community

Most important try to relax and try to have some fun again with the Game sometime in the Future.

You know If there IS something i can do If you Need something or anything ealse Just let me know.

Greetings Turrican2006

Umbo eema :muscle::muscle::muscle:

10 Likes

This message makes me happy not sad
Cos my fave is back playing the game! :heart::heart:
Can’t wait to see you online soon

7 Likes

It’s SO good to know you will still be in the game. We never met, but I used GTG practically every day along with other large hubs.

Just know that all of your efforts made Boundless a much more enjoyable game for us little guys. I always made sure to drop the few rough oort into baskets around the hub. I know it was never much, and you never knew, but I did what I could.

Also know that you have a lot of people still in game that know for a fact if the name “NickkThatsGood” comes up, something great is happening.

Wander back in. Come say hi. Thank you for all the years of toil and hours to keep it all going.

hugs and marshmallows

7 Likes

It has been one hell of a ride buddy. Never realised a couple titanium axes would gain me a life long friend. I’m glad we met on here and not rocket league or halo! I wouldnt of survived these last four years without you. It doesn’t matter if we a guild, a portal hub, or rock hut to sit on and stare at the stars, I’m gonna be there beside you. What you’ve done for this game and community is amazing but you’ve done for me doesn’t even compare brother. Keep your head up man and build a pyramid!

9 Likes

Sad to see your guild go, happy to know you’ll still be around.

A side note, the cost of level 3 guild buffs is why I was always a proponent of using lower level buffs. Boundless can be min/maxed for sure, but i feel like the smaller buffs are good enough to still use and not feel punished for not having the best…

But i can be an odd duck, i play a few games many people min/max and I’m just not that kind of player so i have fun without that extra stress. Although, my super small guild never got off the ground really, i do understand that it can be stressful from my experience guild leading in other mmos

7 Likes

Hate to see you go, but I completely understand. Real life must take first place; your mental health must be before this or any other game. I wish you well, Nick. It was great getting to know you!

6 Likes

Thank you all for so much love. It means so much!

I have begun rebuilding again, and it’s been so relaxing.

You all have helped to give me the inspiration, and support to continue my journey here.

I love you all! <3

19 Likes