Anyone else gathering all he pigments they can grow and hoping for the sweet release from the update to craft them all into sprays:
I want to unleash the colour on the whole universe.
I have almost enough goo for 2 shop stands full of sprays in every colour:
I am also collecting pigments but more for on demand production. In case the update comes some day I am also ready for that with my pigment wall
Currently at 310k pigments.
what are your strategies to get every pigments ?
My strategy involves multiple steps:
- Collect many different goo colors from exos
- Plant those to get their pigments and surrounding color pigments via random mutation
- Colors too far away from available goo colors are mutated first (Either by gleam of desired color or a gleam color that pushes into the desired direction)
- Plant those mutated goos to get their color pigments and again surrounding with random mutation
- Track color pigment stocks and target colors low in stock with additional mutation
I’m confused… what will any update do, and why can’t you already craft them into sprays?
You can craft them into spray atm, its just that the supposed next update would make them more cost efficient. I doubt it will happen soon anyways.
Fully coiled pigminter you get bonus sprays now
I’m starting to doubt the update will come, hence the lament…
wish that update was a thing
are there tints that can’t be used or made? I mean I know we have some color gaps, but with mutation, I assumed all could.
you can get every tint in pigment atm because of the gleambow event. If you have the every gleam color you can get every pigment color.
Sorry to be dumb but you mean because you can’t get the gleam to mutate it with? Tha tis what is holding up making the pigment.
Does the update include letting us paint gleam?
not sure what you are asking here.
nope, it was every other blocks like mud, soil etc. i think the only fews we can’t is like Gleam plus its items (chest,door,post) and like corruption black ice, metals etc.
I have managed to get every colour not using every colour gleam, I mutate some with gleam, and then switch the gleams to fill in the gaps. When mutating you get lots of colours in between so you don’t need all the gleams.