Got attacked by a creature

OMG, what’s this? Instant kill!

Kind regards,

11 Likes

Ciprian The Hunter became a prey :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

nice work with the pic :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I regret taking one last look at forums before bed… I will now lay here afraid of the bark now :rofl:

8 Likes

I am also afraid of trees :wink: :rofl:

sorry, @MrsStar, I had to… this typo was priceless :grin:

5 Likes

I would literally plot on every planet to build a bridge over any water I had to cross :sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

Wait… that’s not water…
Guess I’ll just stay inside during the night :sob::sob:

3 Likes

Minecraft life…

2 Likes

My favorite part is running to my house while the sun sets :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

the rush of it (adrenaline in your blood, blood to your head)… is it the mystery behind the Rush in your name? :wink:

2 Likes
2 Likes

I am just going to stick to T1 worlds … No eldritch horrors on T1 worlds

3 Likes

I’m still impressed by the creatures we have. Their animations have some kind of… personality. Spitter still freak me out. Were they all animated by @gerryjacobs?

3 Likes

me looking at it…OooOOoOh, this is your planet? thats ok! i will move!

1 Like

Remembering those…OK…I guess I will reclaim my stuff on the high tier planet…T1 here I come!

3 Likes

That’s the stuff my night terrors are made of.

Nice one, but maybe MrsStar knows more than we think and she got first hand information that those creatures are barking! :thinking: :shushing_face: :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

:joy: yeah my spelling is not great. Sorry about that. But I rather people make jokes then make fun of me so that was funny :joy:

1 Like

I always blame the word predictor. :joy:

1 Like

hontarr

3 Likes

Basic hunter animations were being worked on in October of 2016? Wow! I hope by now it will pop out of the screen when they press the GO button on releasing it. I hope it can chase people through portals…

2 Likes