Grand Opening and Live Auction Event! [Ended]

I’m finally opening up my new shop in New Berlyn and to kick things off, I will be hosting a LIVE AUCTION in person at the Blackstone Manufactorum at 60N, -1430E. Titanium chisels will start the auction, with bidding starting an insane 500c each!
I have the full range of chisels on sale from stone through Titanium as well as Stone through Gold Hammers, with a special price on Iron hammers at just 20c!

Sell your own goods as well, and browse some of my other wares. Check out my prices for yourself! Take the quick portal directly to the factory from the Berlyn Hub, just to the right of the entrance.

Auction starts at 5pm central! That’s just 7 hours from now, so be there!

Loctaion of the portal directly to the factory from the Berlyn hub, at 130N, -1700E

Here is an adorable lvl 1 spitter doing a curtsy in front of the factory. See you all there!

15 Likes

Are they expensive to hire, the spitters?

Not particularly. I start them on an internship, with the promise of a salary after they complete one week of “training” with @Pseudonym84. Needless to say, the turnover rate is a bit high.

5 Likes

Hmmm, im us eastern time, In how much time is the auction from now (post time)

1 hour, 20 minutes

thx, ill be there

The auction is about to start in 10 minutes, anybody else looking for good savings on tools?

Dont let me and @reapa11 have all the good deals

This auction is ended! Great turnout, had @reapa11 @DoomsdayKnight @ Rumplypigskin and @sam-27 show up and get some great deals! Best part is that this is going to help fund me in starting up some new request baskets for you intrepid players out there!

Lastly, this was so much fun and such a success, that I think I’ll try and do a live auction like this once a week! Watch the discord and forums for scheduling. Big savings on all manner of things!

7 Likes

let me know if you need those plinishs or any supplies @Havok40k. ill do my best to help out.

1 Like