Grandeur Hunt per Event Calendar - PLEASE UPDATE EVENT CALEDAR

We rre at the Grandeur hunt lodge, where is the hunt that is listed as starting t 12 on the event calendar?

I don’t see it on the hunt bot on discord. I like the idea of the calendar, but personally don’t find it reliable enough to base my attendance solely on that…

i dont see the oorbusters hunt on Discord but it happened ::weak impotent shrug of unresolve::

1 Like

The ODF/Grandeur Hunt normally happens at that time, they hunted yesterday at that time but must have decided to not hunt today.

Im available Profile - xyberviri - Boundless Community and on discord Xyberviri#5609 if something is out of date or needs to be updated some one can shoot me a message.

I messaged the hunt leader for the oortbusters hunt to get a idea if they are still hunting and ill remove them since i normally rely on some one telling me the hunt is no longer happening.

I also added a discord embed to a hunt channel so that when a hunt occurs it can also show up on the site.

this way players can check if there is a hunt announced over discord with out having to log into discord.

also if a hunt is happening not on there it should appear in that embed as well.

2 Likes

We are adjusting our time on our calendar so if it’s still setup right then it will just pull right bro?

I removed the additional calendars since people would get even more confused i think the old one you maintained still has the 9pm wednesday night hunt on it still :P, but i did already add that hunt to the calendar btw.

Oortbusters is hunting, I hunted with them this morning

1 Like

I am (in good spirits) envious of your mad coding skill, I love glue code

1 Like