Grappling Hooks

Well here is two fun facts for you:

First, I actually didn’t know there was infinite blocks until someone told me well into my play.
Second, I would imagine many of us have played Minecraft before on survival are don’t care about needing to gather resources.

This will be my last post on this thread, to continue to make irreverent post is leading nowhere.

Your answer to my questions is useless. “Change the way I play” to imagine the only way I die is to be Tarzan swinging through the world is stupid.

Well it is the only answer. if you die with the very limited amounts of ways to die, then you are playing the game wrong. even if you die its not too bad. since we have infinite blocks, so you can just collect 1 block and continue working on what you were working on before.

The rest of us doesnt have the problem, you also pointed out that the reason you died was because you did the speed jump along ropes.

these are the tips that can help you. nothing else. you cannot however just claim that ‘‘HP is useless’’ and then after that state how you keep dying.

Good luck staying alive :smiley:

1 Like

I think damage on grapple hooks is alright, what needs to change is how the hook works. Hooks are tuned for fun at the moment, and will likely have a total overhaul sooner or later. That will likely resolve a lot of issues. As it is now, figure out what you’re doing to take damage from it and learn how to avoid those things. I rarely take damage from the thing now.

2 Likes