Grass sticking out through blocks

I belive it has been noted, so I’m just making sure…

Grass sticks through blocks above it. It happens only if the block with the grass isn’t plotted, while the block above (adjacent to the grass) is plotted already…
Even if dug out, the block with grass regenerates, as it’s not plotted.

What graphic settings you using… might be that

cut the grass before laying blocks?

that looks like High - Ultimate foliage

@catfud OP has stated that doesn’t help since those blocks are not plotted therefore they disappear.

@Psyborg i hope they fix this, also happens with foliage blocks going through walls.
by the time that they do that, if it really bothers you that much - plot those underground plots.
build a little storage area there so that you don’t feel like it’s 100% wasted …

@Buugi @Hazir I use the highest possible settings mostly… but it looks the same on low foliage, it’s just less dense

Conan Exiles was the same way, and the only solution was to build a block higher. Maybe do that instead of plotting it to not be wasteful of plots?

2 Likes

This can be a great effect too. I use it a lot. Please don’t “fix” it - it ain’t broken :slight_smile: It’s not a waste of plots if you want to permanently affect something in that plot - even if it’s only 1 block, or cut grass.

Just my 2c

Alright. I’ve found out that the block above the grass can’t be chiseled. Otherwise the grass will stick through it.

There could be a simple solution like making that grass just an inch shorter, but I doubt it’d get on a priority list… :stuck_out_tongue:

I can’t remember if this works or not but try chiseling the underside of the brick. We ran into this a while back but I cant remember if that worked or not and can’t test right now

1 Like