Grass Totem Forger?

Can Someone Make alot of these For Cheap for me’s :heart:

Does it have to be totem?
If you use it on hokkupokkus you could also use axe example wich is easier to forge

2 Likes

I like Totems Cause I can use them as a Loot stick also and warp thingy to exos saves space in Inv for more grass farming

1 Like

I have some unforged gleambow totems you can have :blush:

1 Like

We can do our best! give us a couple days to figure out the cheapest way to forge them and we will make them for you. I have like 15 SS of gleambow totems just hangin around so I would be happy to find a good use for them!

1 Like

I think that market is covered.
After last event i made 5000 so cookie should have that minus few zeros. :grin:

2 Likes

It’s just I was Buying them for 6k before Gleambow but after Gleambow they are 10k and my Forger On long Break :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved:

Or you could do what I do and make a basic totem from your inventory, warp then just drop it :slight_smile:

Means much easier and probably cheaper grass looters

1 Like

It’s a Lazy thing I like having my EDC so I never have to switch or go to my storage ever

You don’t. You can hand craft them instantly. I’m one for maximum laziness or ease too. When an exo pops I want to grab and go. The only thing I need to take is a warp augment. And the blank atlas stack. Each even has a lucent, goo and gem in them already so I just bind to the exo as I arrive

1 Like

But what about the Glamour Of shiny

1 Like

Turn your brightness to max… thats enough shiny for you lol

1 Like

Ma Brightness on the VR is at Max Dough

Attach an augment :slight_smile: :grin:

I dunno why people dont use augments.

I guess those are just tuff to craft or?

1 Like

I use augments I have a store of them lol

1 Like