Grass transforming (Round 2) chisels included

Requirements Houches I protection
(Maybe 100k if I finish the second section)

When? Where?

Baby Cookie On Houches I whenever

I will load in the game now then.
And will post after i am lost.

I have a Portal on all networks and Ultima Hub is in ma city

I am in PS hub now, will check for Portal.

Are the materials provided?

I can do this! Exact coords and where to meet ya?

@BabyCookie want an overcooked brussel sprout cake?

Lunai-chan wanna help me pick a color grass Faya-chan helping me with bottom half the top half I was gonna do exo grass but I don’t think ima have enough lol

always been fond of blue grass! greens like stinky overcooked brussel sprout cake >:D
If you want, i could get some brown and black grass and make little cookies all over the ground!

1 Like

I’m using deep blue and strong Viridian already but it’s constant snowing so grass always hard to pick lol I’m on Houches @LunaiHunter Chan I have a portal to all networks

i know. You’re on houchus. I love your big cookie! I always use TNT to get there

1 Like

I’m building a New Cookie Hub and T6 Community area I gonna use bright fushia grass to not pink enough dark things not pretty enough I like how Luminous Violet came out but I don’t know if I have enough plus I gotta transform chisel it to verdant

2 Likes

thats cool! Any shop selling luminous violet?

1 Like

I found a shop but me out of C finally :laughing: me building like vroom since quarantine lol

And then he locked me out of the grass chest. No more Cookies until he Wakes up again i guess.

2 Likes

Me fell asleep lol

2 Likes

Well this Job is done.
You know where to find me if you Need my Services again.
Awesome build you got allready, Keep it up.

2 Likes

Need Help transforming grass into verdant tools provided 20k?

Payment in Wax?
Not Tonight thou :slight_smile: