Great Monster Hunt šŸ¹ (Sat 7th @ 19:00 CEST)

i will be there again

2 Likes

missed out last time, hope i can make it this time

2 Likes

You guys set it up and I will be there.

Will you be there?

• Yes
  • Maybe

0 voters

4 Likes

Sound like fun! Just re-post time and date for nutty people like me lol :chipmunk:

2 Likes

The last event was on a Saturday. So the suggestion would be this Saturday @ 5 pm UCT

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Great+Boundless+Hunt+v2&iso=20170930T17&p1=1440

We need Karo to confirm but would people be willing to shoot for this? Since it worked for most everyone last time.

1 Like

I thought up until now the suggestion was the Sunday but at the time we did the last one, no? Iā€™m back to a hard maybe if itā€™s Saturday cos of stupid old real life :frowning:. Either way, Iā€™ll do my best*.

*my best - to lie, and feign illness until Iā€™m playing boundless again. :wink:

3 Likes

Yeah I did say Sunday because I thought the original was sundayā€¦ I am fine either way. But since Iā€™m not the main leader I canā€™t decideā€¦ Butā€¦ Why not try to do BOTH days lolā€¦ :slight_smile:

6 Likes

did you try the i can win a 1000dollar trick :sunglasses:

1 Like

can you create a new topic so its more clear to people when and where or ask karokendo to change title i think lot off people will miss this way the hunt make it more obvious for people who dont follow this post i will provide olmost free food 1c again if its held on plaza :smile:

1 Like

also was thinking off people stage/ tribune / podium
for nice screenshot if it is on plaza
reply soon if it is tomorrow lolz

1 Like

could someone change the topic name plz :slight_smile: just to fit the rigth date ^^ ā€¦another question Iā€™m quite new can i join the hunt?

4 Likes

Monsters die fast, but if you do not have much health you might die fast too. But all are welcome to join.

Monster hunt is taking place tomorrow at https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Boundless+Hunt+30.09+(Bigger+Hunt+one+week+after+this+one!)&iso=20170930T17

Next Great monster hunt is taking place next saturday (07.10)

2 Likes

Karoā€¦ think you need to redo that linkā€¦ year 3027? and it shows sunday.

1 Like

thats a shame :frowning: ill be at work. hope everyone has fun and gets lots of oort and gems :smiley:

we should do one sunday at some point in the day as well guysā€¦ for people who work Saturdays like myself :frowning: </3

3 Likes

OH, you can bet your butts iā€™ma gonna be there this time! (hoping nothing is planned tomorrow thatā€™ll cause me to change my mind that is :cold_sweat:) I heard about the last hunt from @reapa11 getting 230+ OORT STONES!!!

Iā€™d be set for a good time if i could get my hands on that many oort stones, not to mention the gems included in the package :stuck_out_tongue:.

Hehe, i hope to see you guys during the hunt, Iā€™d love to see all the chaos we can cause or find!

6 Likes

Brace yourself HUNTING IS COMMING in 20 min

5 Likes