Great Monster Hunt 🏹 (Sat 7th @ 19:00 CEST)

Thank you everyone that joined the hunt.

We learned a few things and are making some adjustments…

1. A bit more flat areas so people can come through the portal and have more space to move around.
  2. Locations that allow us to run across a field to generate more movement for spawns to happen.
  3. It seems bouncing between locations too fast will lead to the spots not generating as many mobs. So we need more time between jumps it seems.
  4. A bit better location for people to gather and start the hunt and a specific set of time before we meet back up, etc. So people don’t get so lost…
10 Likes

Where is the groupshot?

this was awsome, will post some screens tomorrow or day after becouse im at a party now

2 Likes

Hey guys, here are some screenshots:

8 Likes

13 Likes

‘Hanging around’ @Karokendo Chisel Knights Hub was the best :smiley:
So many Grapples.
Looked like Gladiators. See y’all on the 7th :smile:

2 Likes

It was awesome, unfortunately I won’t be able to make it since it’s my gf’s birthday so gotta throw her a party :slight_smile:

Buy her a copy of Boundless! :smile:

…then you can throw her a LAN party :slight_smile:

9 Likes

im allready training for the next :star_struck:

8 Likes

3 more days until the next great hunt!

7 Likes

Waiwaiwait, theres one every week?

Was I missing this the whole time? aaaaaw im sad

3 Likes

Can someone stream this on twitch again please? :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I feel like all I do is tell people about this hunt. In boundless, and to slightly more confused work colleagues and friends.

Can’t freaking wait.

3 Likes

“On @Karokendo’s mark … unleash hell!!”

4 Likes

I just unlocked 800m shout range and all i do is run around and advertise saturday’s hunt :smiley:

10 Likes

i probebly will be streaming

4 Likes

I’ve got my audio routed correctly now, i should be able to stream too!
I’ll be streaming on mixer, will post a link when i get home from work :smiley:

3 Likes

Where is the meeting point for the hunt on Saturday the 7th?

Chisel Knights hub. You can access it from SWProzee’s hub or the-moebius plaza or from chisel contest at munteen

1 Like

I never really hunted before the respect, but I had some skill points left over so I decided to put them on slingbow mastery. I just bought myself some gem slingbows for the first time and its amazing!!! :smiley:
I’ll only be able to join the hunt for a little bit but I cant wait :slight_smile:

2 Likes