Great Monster Hunt 🏹 (Sat 7th @ 19:00 CEST)

Unfortunately, this event ended up happening at the same time that we had a previously scheduled opening celebration and hunt for the Eden settlement I started with @reapa11 and @142857 on Berlyn.

So we don’t have conflicting events, I talked with Karo and he said that the hunt party at his hub will come over to Eden to have a look around and then join those of us in Eden so we all can go hunt together. So, you can either meet at Karo’s hub or drop by Eden earlier to hang out and look around until it starts. I’ll be in there for those that wanted to see it and some of the new features we have.

If you aren’t sure where Eden is on Berlyn, just use the Fire Caverns hub network we have. It has easy access from all the major locations now. You can check this post for screenshots of the portals to the network and Eden - https://forum.playboundless.com/t/my-discovery-of-the-ancient-location-of-eden/9704/9

3 Likes

Hunt starts in just 1hour and 20 minutes!

4 Likes

Thanks for organizing the hunt!

2 Likes

I think that was the most successful hunt yet! We’re getting better at it

4 Likes

Thanks everyone for visiting Eden and honoring the Lady of the Lake… I am glad we were able to make two different events work together seamlessly.

8 Likes

It was my first time hunting big and totally fun.
Also very good way of providing fuel for my portals.
Thank you all! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

couldn make to busy with village but next ill be there and im a good hunter now maybe i kill something lolz

1 Like

The best thing is that with all players involved you can be lower level or not hunter skilled. You will be able to go through it and get loot and xp needed to progress.
And fun is served free.

4 Likes

This Saturday? Everyone free? :smiley:

5 Likes

I was thinking about helping coordinate another actually yesterday but was unable to find 14 or reapall to talk to them about it… but I think can shoot for another one this weekend at the normal time we have been doing them. Let me try to find @142857 today…

4 Likes