Great opening new mall. Shops available

Hi, I’m opening a new mall at Arie. The mall is called Nueva Hispania Mall. You can open your shops there, just pm me here or to my discord: Fran_madrid#0739
The space for shops are 2x2 plots.
Portals from TNT mega hub, Rivers Town plaza, Ultima hub eresho and dk ultima tree (soon)
See you at Nueva Hispania.

2 Likes

interesnte…me pasare a ver tus instalaciones…y montare chiringuito playero :wink:

Cómo para poner un puesto de tacos :frowning:

Will check if I can afford a 3rd shop lol

otro hispano hablante.–vamos creciendo o llevas tiempo y note tenemos localizado?

Llevo desde Marzo más o menos. Si quieres uno de los huecos dímelo y quedamos en el juego para que puedas poner la tienda

If you want just tell me, and you can open your 3rd store!

1 Like

Do you have Pictures from the Mall?

Now I can’t connect, tomorrow I will show you photos. If you enter through any portal, I have at tnt mega hub, rivers town plaza or ultima hub at eresho.
You’ll see there is a shop, and 5 more spaces 2x2 for the new shops.

Here you have some photos of the mini mall. The spaces are prepare for the new shop. I’ll be online now if you want one.

Online my name is Artist, Mirry or Ulsur

As you can see is an open mini mall. I want to start with 6-7 shops and if the people are interested make it greater.

Ok I think I’ll take a spot later tonight

Oki, are you in Europe?.

Nope México.

There are more spots available, there is a mini mall… we are starting… pm if you want a spot 2x2 and create your shop at Nueva Hispania Mall