Great THANK YOU to the devs

I want to express my “how wonderful and awesome” feeling about the new feature to have automatically closing doors! It is one of the enhancements that gives me sooo much easiness in entering/leaving my places secure and fine!

Thank you (and continue to provide even more of such fantastic features).

10 Likes

From the title, I was not expecting someone talking about the auto-door boon.
But it’s indeed pretty awesome.

1 Like

The auto door closing function is definitely a great quality of life addition the Developers may not always be the quickest at getting things out but then again I’d rather have things come out that are going to work versus something quickly throwing out the door that does not. For example everybody’s impatiently waiting for the farming and yeah sometimes I’m even a member of that group… But from what tidbits the developers have been releasing on the farming update it is very clear that it is far far more then just a little farming update. So yes thank you for the Developers hard work and even though I know sometimes it’s hard everyone needs to learn to be little more patient.

2 Likes

It’s evident to anyone paying attention the farming update is going to have a load of content attached to it. That is absolutely exciting. These QoL patches in between just show they’re doing quite well at multitasking, we just need more people getting on to test when they have time to help them squash out the bugs. Hard to get folks to do that when they’re so invested in the game with finishing builds or gathering mats, etc.

Personally it looks like they’re in a great stride right now. Maybe it’s because they’re rolling out more info in teasers. Maybe I’m just paying attention more. (Easy to do when you no longer have in-laws camping out in your house for 6 months!)

2 Likes

Have tried a couple of times to get onto the test server but always hit maintenance screen whenever i try, tied to a couple of tasks for the next few days to a week but will keep trying to get on there to help with the testing as updates come out. Having done a lot of beta testing through to release on games when I was younger I know just how important is for quality content to be tested before it goes out to public use to make sure it doesn’t affect paying players quality of gaming.