Greetings. New player. Loving the game

Greetings all. I’m new to the game and thought I’d join the forum after lurking for awhile. To the devs I’d like to say “Wow! What a great game you guys have created. I’m totally hooked! Bravo to you all!” To the in-game and forum community I’d lke to say “I am really impressed with the friendliness, helpfulness and general coolness I’ve experienced in the game and on the forums.” I don’t generally join in the forum aspect of games but after lurking on here for a bit I’m delighted to find such a great community. Just wanted to introduce myself, say hello, and sing your praises. Cheers!

30 Likes

Great to have you man :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Nice to meet you. I actually ran in to you deep underground near The City of Steam. Glad to see you’re enjoying the game. :grin:

4 Likes

Ahh yes. I remember that. You scared me when I turned around! Haha. Glad to have met you in game. I’m just starting out and that was my first foray exploring the deep.

7 Likes

^^^Same, i just got the game an hour ago.

6 Likes

Thanks for the note - it’s always appreciated by the team.

8 Likes

You should write a steam review :wink:

10 Likes

I’ve never written one before but I will do so later when I get home from work. I’ve recommended the game to my friends and I think they’ll be making the jump very soon!

9 Likes

Welcome to Boundless. It’s kinda like Hotel California in that you won’t be leaving. . . ever.

16 Likes

Hi! Welcome :slight_smile: I’m kinda new too. Maybe 5 weeks in now. Loving it so far, and I hope you do too! There are so many nice people around.

5 Likes

Thank you and I agree. The community is one of the draws for me. I hope to meet some of you in game eventually. Once I’ve learned the ropes.

2 Likes

Welcome :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Can confirm, been here since 1969.

10 Likes

Welcome!! I warped in about 2-3 weeks ago myself. I am having a great time and there are a lot of nice and knowledgable people here if you have questions.

7 Likes

Welcome!!

hellow sharks gif

11 Likes

@Jenndragonfly 's animated GIF :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
don’t scare the newbies…

5 Likes

Welcome to Boundless @IXxRolandxXI

4 Likes

Who’s Bruce?

1 Like

Welcome to boundless! This is one of the nicest communities I’ve ever seen, I love it. I hope you enjoy the game and if you have any questions don’t be afraid to ask!

2 Likes

Thank you. All of you, for the warm welcome and I may take you up on that offer Wormate.

3 Likes