GTG Network Update and Market Release!

Good enough for me. The proof is in the pudding.

2 Likes

Even you’re allowed then :crazy_face:
Just joking of course :laughing::yum: but you’re always welcome why not.

To add is, it depends on the sovereign. If I plan a planet for own use only… then no people. Friends can be happy if I welcome them even. If it’s a public planet then everyone is welcome as long as rules are followed.

2 Likes

WHAT!!! But I’ve been one of these…

Love the new areas and have already bought some tools. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m usually very neutral and fair. I might not like everyone or trust everyone, but they shall be treated equally. If you go on my nerves outside of a community project, it doesn’t belong to the community project matters. You need to see that like work life and private life. Community projects and malls - that’s some kind of business and one remains professional.

To add here is, that I have no doubt that @NickkThatsGood is any different than me in this point. I’m very sure there are no sovereign worries needed.

5 Likes

How does a person get a shop in your place?

2 Likes

Hyyyype! Looks fresh, and I love the sovereign mall concept

2 Likes

Its stunning !!! I have a portal to my sovereign at your new hub & im loving the new vibes you got going on there.I loved your old hub too but this ones just as epic💜Your amazing builders😍

2 Likes

Right now, just either let me know on here, or shoot an in game PM.
There are signs at the market entrance with mailbox for contacting.

I will be on shortly, for the next several hours if anyone would like a shop spot!

2 Likes

Ayoo Dutch!
Appreciate that!

2 Likes

Finally got the XP farms reopened, and ready to go!

Totally down to connect other region farms in the loop, so reach out if you’d like to do so! <3

Wonder if @HOST knows how many we’d have to connect, if order to get one to max level using only region xp farms? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I think we’re going to need a few more planets to max the level.

4 Likes

Obviously I was talking about level 50 lol

But holy ■■■■, level 9k is pretty nuts!

2 Likes

Aaah I do know bro! —》》 A LOT!

3 Likes