"Guardian" Network MEGA THREAD: Biitula Compass

Because Iā€™m on usw lol. I chose till to get viceroy achievement but was too lazy to pack up so decided I would stay.

2 Likes

its like "i have had this car 10yearsā€¦ its not brokenā€¦ why should i change it?

if you want people to change their network or so you gotta do better than just ā€œhereā€™s a new hubā€
simple marketing.

2 Likes

We are already offering different things than other hubs. More affordable portals, Public farms on every hub, Public Minters. The one of the 1st T6 Networks. Things being added will never stop.

Heck US West is built on top of a full size Dodge Bomb arena anyone can use at anytime.
But we are talking about the EU hub. I have a few ideas.

We are trying to add everything we can to help the community. Suggestions always welcome.

1 Like

I miss the P.U.R.E. Networkā€¦ Are you sure you were the first?

2 Likes

I just wondered the same thing.

But ye @Orrian my point was that theres people who have used to go certain route to place x.

Its not easy job to make them wanna go and change their mindsets.

Also you still missing flan portal.

Yes PURE had some great stuff inspired us on our remodel. Before that we did have a mining network we converted over to what it is today.

This was before guild books even came out. :slight_smile: Miss the old days.

Iā€™m actually surprised to see how much traffic I get from just the Guardian portals. Oort well spent!

1 Like

Awesome glad people are finding you. There are a few groups I see everyday It is very exciting :slight_smile:

1 Like

I use your network extensively as u know. Just go have a look at pshub network they are quite empty nowadays. Ultima empty . Tnt planet hubs are small and not full eitherā€¦maybe ther just isnā€™t as many players supporting their own portalā€™s as it used to be. New rental planets might improve that. They all need a portal to themā€¦

2 Likes

Thank you @superman101 it is nice seeing you everyday :slight_smile:

Do you happen to have any suggestions for us?
If you want to work together on some farms let me know. We plan on making more.

1 Like

We are based in US East so it is easy for us to fill those areas in no time. We do love you EU players! Dont be shy. We also would like to see more activity on the AU planets.

1 Like

@Buugi we have not forgotten the Flan portal. We are looking over the T5 Network to make something easier and more accessible. All T4 planets have been moved to the Regional Hubs.

And Thank you for the criticism it is welcome.
I will not let you down on flan.
How about this. Make us a hub and we will fuel it on flan?

2 Likes

Its hard on boori. It really is pretty quite thereā€¦ but i get quite a lot footfall daily . Have noticed quite a few players running through too link up to other networks. Only thing I can think of if u put portals in the centre that are leading to other networks. Yes I know networks donā€™t like it but its kinda awesome finding a central hub that just has it allā€¦hmm but I guess thatā€™s what I done at boori and for a very quite planet I get great footfall. I expected none.anyway just thoughts

1 Like

You are defiantly helping bring Boori back.

1 Like

Im alrdy head of you. Im looking to re locate myself to Flan. So might aswell do that on the side. Just pm is there something you want spefically. Cause i know we are so much different builders you and me :hugs:

4 Likes

Do your thing. I will see what size portal will be needed.

2 Likes

@Buugi is about to go ahead and make a tree portal. Itā€™s gonna be glorious

4 Likes

saw a sneak peak it did look amazing for sure!

Doubtful since Ultima and Portal Seekers were already up and running before the official release in September 2018ā€¦

Perhaps the first with regen farm/mine portals?

1 Like

This was kinda fun project as i havent ever really build something to someone
ā€¦ guess cause im not ever happy with my stuff, but i needed access to flanā€¦ Guardian needed a portal hub thereā€¦ win-win. :smiley:

Go check it. Just opened the portal half an hour ago ^^

4 Likes