Syndicate Public Mining Hubs

Come to Beservona PS Hub and go through the Oortain Syndicate Center Portal. There you will find our new public mining network. Currently 2 planets open 6 mines in total. Enjoy.

12 Likes

This is amazing! Thank you guys/gals for this service! Also love your gleam network

1 Like

Looks good! I will have to spend some points to visit bes but will definitely try these mines out

Can you personal mail you guy’s discord ?
I want to connect portal to the hub from our city :slight_smile:
We have around 15 active member in our city.

Let me know if its possible :blush:

Thanks

Do gems regen fast enough in “public mining” areas?

No, just no. Even with everyone regen bombing… one person can clean out a whole mine, for at least a day.

Edit: But they do have multiple mines so, we shall see…

Yeah, I figured. Probably fine for people who like digging where others have kind of carved the path for them, I remember back in the day I would pick off the iron and copper from someone’s bomb mining runs. Felt like someone had moved a lot of useless rock for me.

1 Like

Right now we have a few mines. We will be adding more on each planet as time goes on. And if everyone would like I can run in and regen some of the bigger areas that have been mined. Soon we will by adding more planets. Some of the next planets have low gem % so they will be basically be portal rooms to the next planet worth making a full size hub.

The issue is, even with regen bombs (which only regen the stone)… is the gems still need to respawn, the timer is/was like 18 hours for gems (AFTER) the stone has regenerated… This may have changed some, but not enough to warrant the mine. I could easily go clear every mine you have out, every day and no one would be able to use them. Also this wouldn’t be a ■■■■ move, it would just be someone wanting to farm gems. Outside public mines, I can easily clear, 1-2k gems an hour… granted I no longer mine gems.

understood. but still the mines are here and we will try to have at least 8 mines on each planet.

2 Likes

Just checked the mines they are regenerated happy mining.

2 Likes

The main portal to the mining hubs from the oortian outlet mall has closed today. Will you be refueling it? I’ve been using the emerald mines pretty regularly.

edit: nevermind, I see you moved the hub entrance to the syndicate HQ. Thank you for keeping these running!

1 Like

Sorry I did not update that. We are moving a lot of stuff around. and those mines are going to be moved and supplied by another mining hub in the guild. I will let you know when and where. I will keep them fuel for you for now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Does anyone know if this is still working or how to find it?

1 Like

Ha no. They were turned into Iconic resource hubs and remodeled.

US East guardian or the hunt Hive can get you there. Still lots of mines inside.