GUIDE: 2.4 milion exp/hour // 3600 cubits/hour // 120 plots/hour

Has anyone productized this process yet? I’ve used a leveling house before but that only takes you to level 11 which is a far cry from having enough SP, crafting tables, and tools to use this method. I’m curious if someone farmed the rock and created a beacon with all the machines necessary that you could rent out, what that service would cost in coins? You could even ask to keep the stone and sell it to the various stone stores. Or hell, maybe this is another way for the existing stone businesses to make a little more money off their process by selling someone else the right to click the mass craft button.

2 Likes

It definitely works. No, I didnt do the math, but @Merln showed how this worked a while back. I’ve used a variation of this method.

I didnt use gem hammers, I used Titanium hammers. I didnt use it on my miner either. My miner mined the rocks, and my alts have reaped the rewards.

It doesn’t take long to farm the wood for crafting tables.

The longest part is the mining for rocks. 216k rocks an hour is awesome though. I’ve only been able to get 45-50k. Again, using a different method. I also turned the stones into decorative stones just to get rid of a lot of the stones. I had too many clogging my storage. You get exp for turning them into decorative stone, so that’s a nice little bonus.

You need to factor in your character can only carry 28,800 rock at a time assuming you’re not carrying food or the hammers you need :smiley: So once you hit your cap you gotta take it back, store it then head back out.

Then factoring in queuing 500 crafting tables. Grab items, click mass craft 30 times, next bench, click 30 times… x498 more times. You’ll spend a ton of time just doing that. Certainly long enough that your initial queues are well in their way.

Granted the rock->stone->refine definitely works well for xp, the math here doesn’t take a lot of additional time into account.

1 Like

That’s a good point. Just setting up 15000 mass crafts takes a while, even if you have the crafting tables and the supply ready (use crafting tables for rock storage; it’s a win/win)

I find it funny how much this forum picks these posts apart… the next iteration of posts should be ;

You know you’re not playing enough boundless when…

My answer; when you read forum posts like this to the end of the comments! Reply with no sense and then think “why did I just waste my time doing that when I could be playing boundless?”

True story!

4 Likes

I find your comment highly confusing, Aragorn, son of Arathorn.

Nice to see someone detail this out. I’ve heard of the method but not the exact details.

Edit: Post deleted

1 Like

I didn’t include time required to start stones crafting, however counting crafting time and summing it up to 4h, and complaining about it is ridiculous.

I will delete all my posts as it appears I have offended you by pointing out some facts. Wasn’t complaining. I use this method as well. Just pointing out the actual time involved was all…

You shouldn’t have deleted them. :confused: You weren’t doing anything wrong.

1 Like

Or do a crappy forge on a copper hammer and go to town on a Lvl1 planet!

I’ve been trying out other ways to forge to not always use hopper cores and road runner feathers, some came out nicely, others not so much, but have had a few 3x3 copper hammers that behave on a Lvl1 planet with a fast brew like a beast. Ya know, you can run full speed while decimating a mountain, just like with a really nicely forged gem hammer on the high level worlds.

Huh? A few days ago I created a new alt I want to specifically use for Hunting and got it to level 35 without even refining the rocks…

Most of my alts are in their teens or 20s cuz I leveled them quick to get the next slot. The two chars I play the most are just at the lvl 30 bounds. I’m still in the iron age so it’s slow going. I’m trying to focus on a miner now so that I can use this rock exploit to break into the next tier on all of them

This word is used a lot here for things that aren’t exploits. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh dear dude
If want to do this, there are too many things to need prepare.

At least I know that one way to get started at level 8 and to achieve the highest efficiency of 150k xp/hours at level 22.
And only need some cheap iron hammer.
And you can AFK. (Sorry, your computer has been occupied by xp farming)

Obviously your xp farming way is not suitable for those new players who struggling with in upgrade.

But since my way may be caused by a bug from recent patch, I won’t say it now.
I will disclose it if the next patch doesn’t fix it.

Here is my experiment few patches ago, crafting feat requirements have changed so this method doesn’t work exactly like this.

Someone could make video of fast leveling with this updated karokendo method :slight_smile: This fast leveling is nice challenge in game :smiley:

Yes, that is the way to do it :smiley:

Sorry I should clarify, I think one character being able to do this is not an exploit (in fact it may be the only way to acquire max-level XP currently).

But having 1 character able to then provide the goods to max out another alt without that alt doing so much as typing in a name and choosing a hairstyle is an exploit

I think probably the word cheesing or similar is more appropriate. It’s not circumventing game rules, it’s not exploiting a bug in the code. It’s just super efficient (and boring).

2 Likes

Save your money, use iron or titanium forged hammers, 33-90 tables, go to t-1 planets.

I also feel this is just efficient working, nothing needing nerfed. After all we are using all the mechanics in the game, without exploiting. And physical digging our minds out, and crafting away.

And it is boring as hell.

1 Like