:boundless: [Guide] -- How to go to an Exo World

:one: Step one: Visit https://forum.playboundless.com/c/creations/exoworlds for the latest infomation on Exo Worlds. It will tell you what planet you can warp to the Exo from, how much it will cost, if there are any unique colors, what the resources are, and more.

:two: Step two: Create a warp totem = Go into your inventory and handcraft a totem. Craft or buy a warp augment. Drag & drop the augment onto your totem.

:three: Step three: Go to the permanent planet that is closest to the new Exo world. Climbing to a high point can help with visability.

:four: Step four: Point your warp totem at the Exo world (they can move fast - keep trying, you’ll get it). Once you’ve locked onto the Exo, hold down to save a warp location.

:five: Step five: Go to the sanctum.

:six: Step six: Go into your locations menu, scroll to the bottom, and you should see the warp location that you just created. Click on that location (there is a coin cost to warp to the Exo).

:earth_asia: Step seven: Walk through the portal & onto the Exo world. Have fun! :grin:

14 Likes

Saw a few new players asking about this, now I can tell them where to go! =D

3 Likes

Is there a non-video guide available?

2 Likes

Great tutorial, will share for sure!! :smiley: A very needed one, based on comments/questions I’ve gotten. I’m glad this particular exo popped now too, it is pretty ideal for one for newer players to start with. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It was my first exo. Found a spot of petroleum. Showed someone to it and in exchange they gave me 1 of the petroleum and a liquid breaker axe so I could find more. Definitely fun

3 Likes

Modified the title and category to be in the right place.

If you could add a text version on the step in your op post would be great.

3 Likes

Working on it.When done, I’ll add a link on the video :+1:

4 Likes

Awesome, when I saw how easy it is I’ve visited my first exo!!! Thanks Major

3 Likes

Ba haha haha how does it feel to be struck by irony @majorvex

But seriously, great work!

1 Like

This is exactly what I was hoping some players would think/say! It’s easy and fun :blush:

4 Likes

? I am thankful for the help. It was 3am when I made the video/post lol

3 Likes

Just messing w you

1 Like

It’s not only for new players, I never checked out all that about exos, there’s so much features. This kind of short and focused guides are golden!

3 Likes